Miles-Beyond and Heisenberg run iLLnyeTheShatterGuy and others D8 SOP in real time?

The spike in temp is what I’ve noticed when ramping temps. Keeping it at room temp (or even a hair cooler) should produce a cleaner conversion…

In theory.

The acid will eventually do its job if left sit long enough at RT. At least, that’s what I’ve seen. No red. No depronation.

Just make sure you dry the shit out of the organic solution before hitting it with heat.

7 Likes

It never went past 30 c

6 Likes

I’ve got preliminary results back from kca labs. Waiting on the “toxicology” report to see how much wicked stuff I made while rxn took place. As soon as I can get time and when I get the balance of the info rom kca, I’ll post the results.
One thing I’ve noticed is the cbt %'s vary based on rxn length and depth of vacuum. Im excited to discuss the data analysis with yall.

9 Likes

Next week I’m finally going to perform what @Roguelab had asked me to do 2 weeks ago. Got all precursors and will dry the shit out my gear.
Cheers to a happy and healthy weekend.

7 Likes

Won’t work phosforic acid only becomes active at 50 C

4 Likes

Thoughts on keeping it at 50c? Maybe even 55c?

3 Likes

Never mind you said poly :roll_eyes: want a cracker?

2 Likes

Had to go find water haha

This after 2nd plain water washes

Going to start bro e next

Reaction ran till 4 pm do that was 26 hours in the reactor before starting first wash

7 Likes

looks like a black and tan, that’s some dark ass oil

4 Likes

That’s usually the color after the reaction no matter what solvent or color of isolate melted down

6 Likes

Lol gross. Are you degassing thoroughly when filling with inert gas?

2 Likes

Not this run no

3 Likes

Finished up all the washes

Color definitely lightened up quite a bit it’s hard to tell

Going to distill tomorrow

Was 8kgs of isolate

9 Likes

What did your preliminary tests tell you? How was the conversion? or are you going to test after distillation?

Jed is good at this… i suspect his will be the best out of the bunch. despite me and him going at it time to time… i know hes close to compliant and some of the better d8 on this site.

7 Likes

Gunna test after distilling

Have 2 hexane runs

1 is ramping temp to a 2 hour reflux under inert

2 is room temp 26 hours no inert

7 Likes

Right on @anon32743824 I’m excited to see how these runs turn out.

7 Likes

Looking at your result I say that’s not treu
Are you measuring temp in solution or according to your jacket

Temp in solution never went past 30c

I turned the jacket off after getting inside temp to room temp

In the roto now and going to distill when done

9 Likes

Hmm ok
Lemme think