Miles-Beyond and Heisenberg run iLLnyeTheShatterGuy and others D8 SOP in real time?

That is something that I have noticed. Some distillations have lower vac than others during main body fractions. I know that vac level is dependent of distillation temps but it is strange how it fluctuates. Truth be told it could be my connections, but I have gotten pretty decent at getting a good seal.

Well my mgso4 adding to the flask was yust one of those trow it in the flask and see what happens kinda things
It is @tokesandtinkery that came up with a paper confirming it s potential and a phrase @iontrap said that makes me believe it might be the right thing to do
Waiting on his reply and of @kcalabs findings of compounds created with and without mgso4 in the flask that will give answers to it s valeu
For now it s only a visual aspect of the reaction that I have seen

1 Like

I am eagerly awaiting the data that iontrap and KCA have. I know that KCA will have contaminate analysis soon and I already bought that test for 2 RXNs now so I am curious to see both contaminants as well as the MgSO4 results. I really appreciate you weighing in on this as I know that you aren’t really in the D8 synthesis rat race so I know its just general knowledge/goodwill that you are providing.

1 Like

O well
Last thing the world needs is some poisson in cannabinoids that can bring a halt to the movement of legelisation worldwide that yust maybe I get to see in this life

4 Likes

I’m not sure man. Also, I’m not familiar with the SOP you’re referring to that uses a solvent mixture with methanol. Is that the CSA reaction you’ve referenced in other threads? I can only confirm that my attempts using methanol as a solvent early on in my experimentation with isomerization weren’t promising as far as d9 yield was concerned.

Perhaps we should summon the all knowing one? @Photon_noir care to school us?

7 Likes
1 Like

Methanol is a protic solvent

you mean like the fake weed with sgt-152 that eurochems is pushing into the EU market with that you yourself said is far too potent? fucking hypocrisy

you want me to relax about you telling opposite things? either you’re lying or you don’t know what you’re talking about. how is that acceptable?

A different synthesis entirely and thus irrelevant

I have sex daily arggg I mean I have dislexia :grin:

3 Likes

Yes sad isn t it that pushing that shit garatees I ll be home for dinner
And not locked up yet again

2 Likes

you might as well just sell fentanyl, same kind of giving a flying fuck about your customer’s health attitude

Hmm point taken if that’s how you feel about it
Only diffrance is the dosing one would have to smoke 20 grams within 24 hours to get into serious intoxicating area s Wich in large paper would be 32 joints Wich is not likely for a user to smoke in one day
But I agree some are extremely potent and the danger of overdosing by PRODUCERS is worrysome .

That’s how it is, you’re selling an untested, extremely potent synthetic cannabinoid to users how can’t reasonably be expected to know what they’re doing. there will be collateral damage you’re shrugging off with saying “as long as it pays my bills, idgaf”

Yes indeed fact is we have 4300 compounds that have little research and psychoactive property s each a danger in the dose

That’s the whole reason why we started this thread.

To help.

To throw out ideas.

To advance the end product.

Like I said before… I don’t need to do this for a living. It’s just fun. I enjoy playing around. Chemistry is what I wanted to go to school for but life had other plans :joy:

Every run is getting us closer and closer to our end goal and if I can help contribute in that, I’m all about it. There’s some cool people here who deserve the world and all of its riches it has to offer. Those who are actually trying to better the community as a whole and share info (good or bad). Those who want nothing but the cleanest and purest product. It’s productive.

So thank you to all you beautiful people.

@Miles-Beyond
@tokesandtinkery
@Roguelab
@anon32743824
@MedicineManHempCo
@Kingofthekush420
@Cheebachiefextracts

And anyone else who’s put their collective mind at work here.

You motherfuckers are incredible!

OH SHIT!!!
BIG EDIT!!!

And especially @Mrs_Heisenberg for letting me play and her patience with my dumbass :rofl::joy:

15 Likes

Don’t forget the Mrs.
Who doesn’t like bacon and eggs on a Saturday morning?

4 Likes

funny how you don’t address this at all @Roguelab

Can’t forget her!

She’s my partner in crime!

4 Likes

After almost 30 years growing indoors my wife has come to dislike a stinky house. My 4 kids also loathe the cannabis plant from having to work our hemp fields. It’s fun like that.

3 Likes