Miles-Beyond and Heisenberg run iLLnyeTheShatterGuy and others D8 SOP in real time?

Yes sad isn t it that pushing that shit garatees I ll be home for dinner
And not locked up yet again

2 Likes

you might as well just sell fentanyl, same kind of giving a flying fuck about your customer’s health attitude

Hmm point taken if that’s how you feel about it
Only diffrance is the dosing one would have to smoke 20 grams within 24 hours to get into serious intoxicating area s Wich in large paper would be 32 joints Wich is not likely for a user to smoke in one day
But I agree some are extremely potent and the danger of overdosing by PRODUCERS is worrysome .

That’s how it is, you’re selling an untested, extremely potent synthetic cannabinoid to users how can’t reasonably be expected to know what they’re doing. there will be collateral damage you’re shrugging off with saying “as long as it pays my bills, idgaf”

Yes indeed fact is we have 4300 compounds that have little research and psychoactive property s each a danger in the dose

That’s the whole reason why we started this thread.

To help.

To throw out ideas.

To advance the end product.

Like I said before… I don’t need to do this for a living. It’s just fun. I enjoy playing around. Chemistry is what I wanted to go to school for but life had other plans :joy:

Every run is getting us closer and closer to our end goal and if I can help contribute in that, I’m all about it. There’s some cool people here who deserve the world and all of its riches it has to offer. Those who are actually trying to better the community as a whole and share info (good or bad). Those who want nothing but the cleanest and purest product. It’s productive.

So thank you to all you beautiful people.

@Miles-Beyond
@tokesandtinkery
@Roguelab
@anon32743824
@MedicineManHempCo
@Kingofthekush420
@Cheebachiefextracts

And anyone else who’s put their collective mind at work here.

You motherfuckers are incredible!

OH SHIT!!!
BIG EDIT!!!

And especially @Mrs_Heisenberg for letting me play and her patience with my dumbass :rofl::joy:

15 Likes

Don’t forget the Mrs.
Who doesn’t like bacon and eggs on a Saturday morning?

4 Likes

funny how you don’t address this at all @Roguelab

Can’t forget her!

She’s my partner in crime!

4 Likes

After almost 30 years growing indoors my wife has come to dislike a stinky house. My 4 kids also loathe the cannabis plant from having to work our hemp fields. It’s fun like that.

3 Likes

My kids know more about cannabis then most adults.

My wife was fascinated that for our first 3 years together, she had no clue that I got high. I broke the stereotype of a typical “stoner”(lazy, unproductive, etc.).

That all came from her father who, up until 7-8 years ago, thought it would kill you…

He uses it, now that he’s retired, for his pain. :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Oh…

Mornin, @roiplek! image

Can see you’re off to a productive morning!

Cheers! :beers:

9 Likes

Enough with the pissing contest on this thread please because its just getting derailed from what it was started for which was real time isomerizations etc

1 Like

Honestly…

I’m shocked it took a month for him to chime in :man_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

9 Likes

LofrigginL. Thats funny af Skylar. Gonna need that ultra-gulp to wash it down.

1 Like

There’s a lot of…

Up in here

5 Likes

Not sure ‘big’ adequately describes what we’re seeing with some members here

5 Likes

Just wanted to post some pics of springtime in the Blue Ridge mtns of Va. 3 miles from my home and farm. Hope yall are having a good weekend. I’m high as all hell.

11 Likes

That looks like a mighty fine place to smoke

5 Likes