Miles-Beyond and Heisenberg run iLLnyeTheShatterGuy and others D8 SOP in real time?

This is awesome! Keep crushing it guys! Fucking love seeing everyone working together finally! Jesus… let’s keep this tech sharing ball rolling. More SOP’s underway :white_check_mark::call_me_hand:t4:

14 Likes

Awwwwwwwwww man I didn’t know we were all playing together! Not exact same steps but same end goal!

!

(in house analytics, take with a grain of salt)

9 Likes

That does look beautiful

1 Like

I’ll have to figure it out. I’m a hardware guy. Not a software guy. I’ll figure it :joy:

Thanks for the heads up!

We do need a plug-in of sorts to allow for live streaming. I’ve got Go Pros and shit. I think it would be fun.

Nice run, btw! :metal:t3::skull::metal:t3:

How did you get your organic layer so golden? Mines always like the pic prior you your golden.

3 Likes

Wondering if this would be a good use of the matrix chat video conference feature :thinking:

2 Likes

Those layers are magnificent. Really nice work

1 Like

Mornin, fam!

Had my wife check on the solution from over night and she said it was still pretty dark. Checked the ole resin and the PH was 7.2 and had her go through her notes.

All I’m gonna say is DONT NOT PULL AN ALL NIGHTER THE NIGHT BEFORE SENSITIVE WORK! We completely skipped the last step of @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy SOP.

NEUTRAL WASHES!!! We did 1. :roll_eyes:

Not all is lost though! Gotta few more to do to lighten her up a bit more and balance the PH and then ready for filtering!

More pics (and hopefully I can figure out the vid shit) coming soon!

RISE AND GRIND! :metal:t3::skull::metal:t3:

10 Likes

Well done to you and the mrs mate keep up the good work

3 Likes

I’m a huge Lionel Ritchie fan. I was thinking “all night long”. Without notes all would be lost

3 Likes

I’m starting to second guess our brotherhood on THAT note :sunglasses::joy:

2 Likes

Thank ya much!

2 Likes

I don’t swing ph. Just flush with brine water to normalize. That basic environment turns your stuff baby poop green. It’s a small sample in the pic too so it’s a little more transparent.

2 Likes

I actually listen to 1970s game show themes for good times while working. I love dat funk.

1 Like
1 Like

Last wash of neutral

4 Likes

Wife’s picking up a small 500ml kit so we can run multiple experimental batches.

Cost adds up when your buying 20-30 kilos for “experimenting”.

3 Likes

Nice topics viewed number :metal:t3::skull::metal:t3:

4 Likes

3 Likes

is that color white or baby blue?

1 Like