Miles-Beyond and Heisenberg run iLLnyeTheShatterGuy and others D8 SOP in real time?

Wise counsel @HeisenbergInd
That does work.

5 Likes

You are too cool man! Thanks for that, I cant wait to play with it! I’ve got 5gal of 30% H2O2 that I can use. So I might throw that into my wash routine for this next run depending on what it looks like at that point. I’ll post results here on what it looks like at various stages. Definitely gonna be interesting, to me at least!

5 Likes

Try to help where I can!

I’ve had enough free knowledge dropped on me, it’s only fair to pay it forward. :wink:

6 Likes

Isn’t this what Future 4200 is supposed to be used for?
Lately its been more like a menstruating laceration.

Glad to see knowledge continues.

9 Likes

Axe wound.

6 Likes

Thanks, @HeisenbergInd …although you are technically posting some of my confidential information. Tsk-tsk! :point_up:

Here is the other recent post I made, but in screenshot form to keep the emoji colors accurate:

15 Likes

How exactly does being partially color blind effect you in your profession? Lol

3 Likes

Blame @cyclopath :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

:yum: I probably approved the share with @cyclopath and then forgot about it. No worries, @HeisenbergInd ! I was mostly just pulling your leg, anyway. Most of the [D8-THC from CBD via p-toluenesulfonic acid] technique is and has been public domain since Roger Adams, circa 1942… which is also why I’m not upset about @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy posting the optimizations he developed as my D8 tek client.
My document, a compilation of specific instructions and their combination with alkaline Beam test data, is my own little creation for use with trainees in my consultations. It is confidential for that use, but it is not “purely” intellectual property. Although I assembled my experiences and hypotheses in the document, the greater theory is already public (i.e. published) knowledge.

7 Likes

It’s all good, brotha! I appreciate the in depth explanation of all your findings!

6 Likes

Such a high proportion of D9 should be what many people want, maybe a mixture of D8 and D9 will make people have a new experience when using it.

It’s a much better experience. I run 1to1 D8 to D9 in my edibles. Formulate to .3% for compliance. The hard part is hitting the same D9% on each run. With anhydrous PTSA the difference between 45% and 5% D9 is about 2 minutes.

5 Likes

This is a very wonderful point in time, thank you for sharing, I think it helped me a lot.

1 Like

I have registered for this forum for a while, thank you very much for sharing, I have learned a lot here. I am now going to buy my own equipment to start this interesting chemistry journey. But I am not sure what specifications of cryogenic cooling circulating pump to buy, please help me. My main configuration is as follows.
1、A 20L reactor. And it is equipped with a high temperature circulating water and oil bath with a capacity of 20L.
2、10L rotary evaporator. It is equipped with a vertical vacuum pump and a 10L cryogenic cooling circulating pump.
3、5L short-path distiller (equipped with magnetic stirrer).
4、A distilled water making machine.

My main question is what specifications should I buy for the low-temperature cooling circulating pump in the second item, whether the refrigeration capacity is -10°C or -20°C or other specifications, please give your reference. Thanks again everyone!

Chillers can be somewhat problematic so buy the best one you can afford. If you’re reactor and rotovap will each have there own chiller get a matched pair so if one goes down they can share untill the repair is made. The colder your chiller gets the stronger the vacuum you can use, the stronger the vac the faster the run.

2 Likes

Honestly the best bang for you buck is in renting a chemist. You can get a 3 hour consult for the price of a kilo of isolate. A 20 liter reactor is going to eat kilo’s like tic-tacs your going to want that ole phone a friend option.

3 Likes

thank you very much!

I don’t know what the cost of consulting a chemist is, and I’m willing to pay for it if the price is right.

Reach out to whomever you like and ask. @Roguelab what’s the going rate and availability for an D8/D9 consultation. You might could even purchase an sop to fit your equipment. It doesn’t take like to validate a consult when your dumping $1500 in a single run.

4 Likes

Nice to meet you, thank you again for your help!