Midwest meetup

Locals going to be smoking that Killa pack…

3 Likes

Pizza and donuts are the two best things in Chicago you’re missing. Oh, don’t forget getting carjacked or shot at on the expressway :joy:

5 Likes

naw son…

Big daddy thump thump gotz all dat! i got the soda i said!

7 Likes

5 kids got shot in seperate incidents yesterday? and its cold as fuck out.

I’d be game. I’m in Minneapolis

4 Likes

im gonna confirm if/when kif cure can host it but id expect to do it on jan29th or the 5th of feb

1 Like

I can make it out if it isn’t on the weekend of January 29th. Have some other stuff going on in Oklahoma then.

I’m going to assume so.

we are having a glg meetup in FL that weekend… good luck!

4 Likes

Too bad it isn’t this weekend. I’m already headed up for my bday!

2 Likes

Why does it have to be so soon lol wait until March at least. If people are going to be flying into town this needs to be a summertime Chi thing I’m down to meet up to low key sesh it anytime.

3 Likes

Festival season in Chicago is the tits.

3 Likes

nice short drive for the owners of the bears to your north.

Nothing beats Chicago in the summer. Talking boats that skyline will make you want to stay.

All the bs about crime usually is complaints by people who don’t ever visit Chicago. The city is full of fire ass shit. Architecture history and culinary experiences that are just Chicago.

1 Like

I think @thumper needs to make quite a few more gummys. There might be alot more bite to the bark he yelled out.

This is just false.

But this part is very true

3 Likes

I plan on eating 50x myself…… :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

This might be an event you want to experience sober. Someone needs to paint the writings on the wall about there encounter with @thumper. Visions might get a little blurry while intoxicated. We need to make sure the true words speak out. Otherwise someone might paint him as a 9ft tall giant with bomb ass weed plants where its the exact opposite.

When I’m eating distillate. I usually eat about 1000-1500mg just to get started. We will be fine…. :smirk:

2 Likes

Sounds like the words of a man thats about to get date raped by a man formally called @thumper.

1 Like