Midwest meetup

im still on the verge of broke. Ive compared myself to things over time. sometimes im a bobber and barely staying up. Other times im a skipping stone. Kinda why i wanna meet with other than rot in covid hermitness.

by 420 i may have cash, cloners mountain mint is pretty good but some guy i know doesnt know weed…

sidco suggest flagging if people post in your thread- im not a narc, how am I supposed to narc?

because that is not me relating to my local future people. we arent all ballers but maybe we cn compare weed and hash and stuff on a local level.

again in response- then we wil smoke more and more weed. its legal. Ill supply all the free weed and oils and edibles. if theres a weed swaps i dont give a fuck but as i suggested- under an oz is not a crime so id suggest that. 21 and up unless your parent is with you. this automated system needs a new algorythm. I just had a thread shut down on my pms because I gave over 500 responses to someone asking grow advice. all the posts were grow advice, I dont thump when asked advice. but 500 wasnt enough to get him through the grow. his plants are halthy but thats just because i told him to do less and not more. i should me a micro grow consultant everyone in my state just got a 5 plant license and i should market the whole light tent consultancy and if they are cool- clones.

You know I’m always down for a meetup! Kinda booked up the next few weekends, but most of February is pretty clear except for the first weekend. Always good to meet future folks!

4 Likes

I just want to day - Chicago is only 4.2 hours away.

I’m down to come for a visit. And talk totally boring nerd stuff with you and/or play video games.

:smiley:

9 Likes

Boring nerd stuff is the best!

3 Likes

@thumper I might change the thread title to “Casual Chicago local sesh” and then see where it goes. I love this idea. I have a friend in Chicago looking to get into the industry after he finishes his degree. I’ll show this to him.

6 Likes

Double liking that whole post! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My wook has an empty mansion, his mom moved to a condo to get away from him. maybe we can do it there, but its a hot mess if his mom shows up. Grown men getting yelled at by some crazy lady

2 Likes

I’d be down. I’m an hour an a half from Chicago

3 Likes

ill post up a date soon

2 Likes

he has vr and every videogame too, and a poker table. hes so consistently unreliable that id havve to sleep at his house the night prior to make sure he wakes up.

1 Like

Keep me posted. I’m based just outside of Chicago. Would be cool to meet up!

3 Likes

Please contact us at kifcure. GLG always has home at our property and is able to host large events!
630-524-8080 ask for sam!

14 Likes

So you live in my back yard?

@Kifcure has a pretty cool location that’s actually pretty close to thumpers house.

3 Likes

Thumpercon 2022

11 Likes

I can’t wait. I’ve never been to Chicago.

13 Likes