Midwest meetup

Im selfish so id like it near chicago. Depending on how the responses are we cn do it in an area without a vax mandate or rent a hotel suite. Weed is legal so keep it under an ounce and the worst a hotel cn do is kick you out.

5 Likes

Hotel? Get a fucking Airbnb…

8 Likes

first i need atendees and i agree 100 percent
at minimum lets gather at a bar.

4 Likes

i use vrbo they are usually foregners renting property with some manager who doesnt do shit. but i dont trash places, the people I invite may or may not do it though but were all adults so i dont expect weird shit. my last rental did have big parties everyday but it wasnt out of line, all we did is get drunk and stned and make messes and i kept yelling to not make messes. I had 11 people in a 5 bedroom with bunkbeds and maybe couch surfers so it wasnt out of line except we broke all the pool poodles fightinng with a marine force and ruined the inflatables.

1 Like

tumblr_68ad663ea149c3633062f617c95b4f91_e33c85ed_500

21 Likes

you editors

2 Likes

Aw you’re too kind

15 Likes

cmon, dont mess my thread up. Im trying to get a legit local meetup and not another echo thread. Anybody who doensnt like being abused by assholes can pm me. Ignore this cunts edits. I fed you lots to edit you cunt. 8th grade humor is funny if you are friends. you are not my friend so why are you editing and acting goofy? Is it funny to you>

Is this meet up all outta your pocket??

2 Likes

Hahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

i need people and then well see. I meant to meet locals and not invite you all. I mean within a couple weeks. My yellow lambo is in the shop so i cant pick you all up on my busa.

1 Like

i can fly my helicopter to pick people up if they are within 1 foot of the event.

3 Likes

dont trash the concept of locals here getting together. if you arent local then be nice.

Ill supply all the hash oil and flowers. If ten people come ill do something dumb like a giant dabs to just crush everyone25 free gummies obviously if ten show up

1 Like

what if 50 people show???

1 Like

then i need 50 x 25 free gummies and its crazy if that many came but i got 25 free gummies for all. but thats not my plan- that is rent a place stuff. i meant locals but if you all wanna come i may need help in renting the place

1 Like

I thought this was all
On you thump? I’ll bring the soda.

2 Likes

That’s a lotta lines…

2 Likes

you guys are derailing my thread… but i dont do coke.

2 Likes

Why don’t you just fly out for the glg bbq on 4/20, I’m sure everyone wants to thump then

6 Likes