Michigan operators distillate pricing

Hi all, wanted to see how much the price of distillate is going for a liter in Michigan. One of my buddies said it was upwards of 15k is this true? Both L2L and traditional

1 Like

I have a liter sitting here for ya. 2 passes!

11 Likes

That’s odd suddenly I want to move to Michigan :rofl:

8 Likes

Haha I’m not a Michigan operator so that’s why I’m asking to see if it’s true or not.

15k for one liter…no that ain’t right. Too many zero’s.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely ain’t 1500. Lmao

4 Likes

Thats like 8yrs ago pricing, Michigan sounds good with that ticket

2 Likes

It checks out, mostly due to undersupply. Localities have so far been pretty tedious to deal with for cultivation+extraction licensing, but it’ll get much easier in the spring. And consequently prices will drop.

1 Like

Liters of metric distillate are going for like 20k right now 11/12/2020

7 Likes

Say what?

Screw metric, bm ftmfw!

7 Likes

15-20k is right for metric currently.

Does anyone know what in metric liters that need remediation ( 1-3) pops for pesticides are worth ?

3 Likes

That probably depends on what “popped”. Some things are easier to get out than others.

1 Like

That is insane. Is it really that hard to manufacture distillate in MI that the cost is that high?

5 Likes

Shameful.

I’ll have to Double check the coas but if I remember correctly it’s
Bifenthrin and cypermethrin

Happens in every new market.

2 Likes

extreme lack of supply chain and biomass unfortunately. i’ve seen as high as 50k for rec metrc liters

1 Like

Liters in metric are going for 15-17k in Michigan
12/13/2020

5 Likes

Trim prices are still high. I hear people saying they’re getting 1100 for machine trim, more for hand trim.

Edit: I don’t know who’s actually paying that but… :man_shrugging:

Michigan is a funny market right now. The cost of entry in to the commercial market was set extremely high, blocking out many of the better growers and extractors. They had a choice, go work for the man with the cheddar, or stay in the caregiver market. Most chose the latter.

Our commercial market consists of a whole bunch of rich dicks who can’t grow or extract if their life depended on it, trying to screw the people who can. As a result, it’s highly inconsistent with very little high quality material in the legal marketplace.

There’s also something going on with supply in Chicago. Illinois did pretty much the same thing as Michigan, blocking out the little guy. Their dispensaries can’t keep flower in stock and their BM is hurting too. Michigan is an hour drive from Chicago. Our dispensaries along the border with Indiana are killing it with sub par products.

The state has been stalling on letting recreational micro businesses get started, so there’s a lot of people basically sitting on the sidelines being good while waiting for their licenses :man_shrugging:

9 Likes