Micann Microbes for Future

Just PM’ed you!

1 Like

Have you tried using them in conjuction with any mushroom varieties? I grow my own for use in recipes and would love to try these out.

I would definitely want to try samples for my cannabis plants and for my pasture land that our cattle graze. I already pm’d you

1 Like

I told @DaWizKid he should test for humic/fulvic/micro/amino content with New Age Laboratories. These will all help with cannabis health and your mushroom grows.

2 Likes

We are now in contact with them to get the testing done. Thanks for the suggestion.

Also bump, and thank you all who received samples and who are sending data back! We are very appreciative of the Future forum support.

Spring time is the time to shine. Let’s paint it green.

4 Likes

Dude, I am pumped to see the fulvic, amino, and micro content in your microbe product. It is an all-inclusive biostimulant, for sure.

2 Likes

As requested here is another report on our product! Supporting healthy Calcium/Magnesium/Iron nutrition and assists in Root Zone PH.

Huge shoutout to the Future Fam, you guys have been a huge support to our journey. We can’t wait to continue working with you all and seeing those big results.

To any who do not grow in a canna space we would love to connect with you all as well.
Soil efficiency, Salinity issues, Nutrients Uptake, Water Control, Remediation of Undesirables, Yield, and Stress Resistance is the name of the game!

4 Likes

The calcium, magnesium and iron ratio as a biostimulant is awesome. The pH buffering is fantastic for supporting microbes in the root zone.

I’m assuming that the humic/fulvic content from organic matter would chelate any heavy metals. Regardless, any small amounts of trace minerals would simply act as an electrolyte assisting nutrient transport in plants.

You’ve got a great plant supplement here!

3 Likes

Can I get a sample of this stuff? I grow a lot of hemp and strawberries and other stuff like indoor spinach for my girlfriend and I

2 Likes

Just got back from a hiking trip and regained reception, check pm

1 Like

I’ve got a living soil facility looking for biostimulants for their facility. The only are only a few things things I can recommend to them.

For microclimates, and poor air circulation, Lost Coast Plant Therapy is good to have around, BUT . . .

MiCannco microbes as an IPM maintenance spray at 1 oz./gallon will murder powdery mildew.

4 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation!

And a Happy Monday to the future fam!

3 Likes

I can’t remember the last time I had roots this white. I am very happy with your product in a hydro reservoir.

5 Likes

That’s what we like to see! Thanks for the review.

Happy 4/20 all!

3 Likes

I wonder at what dosage Micann microbes would either consume or outcompete pythium/fusarium. Any clue @DaWizKid ?

2 Likes

Very good question.

So the short answer is no there are not any microbes that consume or outcompete pythium. However, a species in our consortium named Trichoderma does produce an enzyme and secondary metabolite that are toxic to pythium. So it will get rid of the issue.

It is very difficult to find a lot of information online about Trichoderma but if you have more questions feel free to ask.

1 Like

Hey Future Fam and happy first week of May. For those interested in microbes for non fruiting body plants this is a 2 month turnaround on a golf course client out of Texas. Reduced fertilizer and water input costs by 20% and had a huge impact on the salinity issue they were seeing.

Thanks for reading! Happy Planting

4 Likes

That’s gorgeous. Is that Zenith Zoysia grass?

1 Like

It’s PennCross2.0 a creeping bent

1 Like

For hydroponic crop steering, 15ml/gallon was great for irrigation in coco (cannabis), perlite/vermiculite (strawberries) and rockwool (tomatoes/cucumbers) every day. Hand watered every few days was 1 oz. per gallon. One-time application was 2 oz./gallon in living soil. In the cloner, 1 oz/gallon was good, but make sure you clean your cloners every week to avoid biofilm on sprayers.

I didn’t have to re-amend with castings when re-using soil thanks to the organic matter and SLF breaking down from MiCann juice. My buddy is the sales rep for RTI (Azos/Mykos) and the root mass by eyeballing was better at the end of the day.

I hope this helps with my anecdotal dosing guidelines.

4 Likes