Micann Microbes for Future

Got mine and preparing for a small grow to start this weekend for testing. Thanks a lot, can’t wait to try them and report on the progress.

1 Like

For those interested in pasture use. This is a 40 acre we did that we used some raw milk in the mix with our microbes and water as a kind of surfactant.

The first was treated 5 days ago today. The second is from today.

2 Likes

They did an overseed of rye and grain a week prior-

1 Like

Bump for good measure

1 Like

If anyone who’s running trials is going to Bizcon send me a dm, lets meetup

2 Likes

Hey, our products look very synergistic for living soil. Do you want to do a collab with AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex?

8 Likes

Very open to collaborations - Pmed you

4 Likes

Bump-

Thanks to everyone I had the pleasure of meeting at Bizcon this year as it was my first. For those curious Micann is a Microbial Consortium with the largest shelf stable colony of liquid culture beneficial microbes. Implications in nearly every aspect of life on earth from green life to farm animals.

I am personally beyond excited to continue working with this forum and begin getting on-site results as well as being able to connect with so many people I respect so highly.

Here’s to a greener future
Cheers all

5 Likes

Maintenance dosage for MICann microbes was used at 15ml/gallon with soilless crop steering, 1 oz. for soil, 2 oz/gallon for a quick shot at transition. As long as it was changed out weekly and no strong oxidizers are used, there was no biofilm or build up as an natural input.

Even though I supplement with calcium acetate, the ladies pulled through calcium hunger at transition so much more quickly with MiCannCo microbes. I highly recommend their biostimulant microbe product in your gardens!

5 Likes

Growing a few varieties of afghan poppies this year, would be interested to do some side by sides with this! Also have had killer heartburn the last 12 years, would try anything myself at this point.

5 Likes

Your product looks very promising. I would love to try some out on my hobby home grow! Right now I’m using rootwise with great results and it would be nice to compare the two. Your product is much more diverse so the trial would be very interesting and telling to me.

2 Likes

Just PM’ed you!

1 Like

Have you tried using them in conjuction with any mushroom varieties? I grow my own for use in recipes and would love to try these out.

I would definitely want to try samples for my cannabis plants and for my pasture land that our cattle graze. I already pm’d you

1 Like

I told @DaWizKid he should test for humic/fulvic/micro/amino content with New Age Laboratories. These will all help with cannabis health and your mushroom grows.

2 Likes

We are now in contact with them to get the testing done. Thanks for the suggestion.

Also bump, and thank you all who received samples and who are sending data back! We are very appreciative of the Future forum support.

Spring time is the time to shine. Let’s paint it green.

4 Likes

Dude, I am pumped to see the fulvic, amino, and micro content in your microbe product. It is an all-inclusive biostimulant, for sure.

2 Likes

As requested here is another report on our product! Supporting healthy Calcium/Magnesium/Iron nutrition and assists in Root Zone PH.

Huge shoutout to the Future Fam, you guys have been a huge support to our journey. We can’t wait to continue working with you all and seeing those big results.

To any who do not grow in a canna space we would love to connect with you all as well.
Soil efficiency, Salinity issues, Nutrients Uptake, Water Control, Remediation of Undesirables, Yield, and Stress Resistance is the name of the game!

4 Likes

The calcium, magnesium and iron ratio as a biostimulant is awesome. The pH buffering is fantastic for supporting microbes in the root zone.

I’m assuming that the humic/fulvic content from organic matter would chelate any heavy metals. Regardless, any small amounts of trace minerals would simply act as an electrolyte assisting nutrient transport in plants.

You’ve got a great plant supplement here!

3 Likes