Member of the Month(s).. Don't Vote in this thread, it's the other

:man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

That wasnt my intention lol
I more or less wanted to lol at the fact that someone didnt believe it was real and look where we are now.
The progress is real in this community

4 Likes

Using an ad banner sounds like work. I would think pinning it up at the top under the Introduction and FAQ thread would be an easier alternative.

Pinned

2 Likes

welllll technically its not a nomination period… but ill count it in next month :wink:

3 Likes

To be clear, @sidco , @Waxplug1 isn’t your Mom.

4 Likes

So I’ve gotta ask. Are you and @sidco husband and wife? Seems to be the only logical answer I can find

4 Likes

There’s gotta be something going on there :joy:

My understanding is the sidco squad is 3-4 family members all business minded with current focus in aiding c1d1labs

3 Likes

@Sidco_Cat is my mother. @Sidco_Sunny is my sister. I am just lucky to be in their presence.

can confirm. Good stuff going on here.

12 Likes

Everything in this forum makes the “sidco” name nothing less but famous. If a post comes from a sidco and you dont read it do you even future4200 bro?

3 Likes

Because I’m so young looking? Is that what you mean? Because I officially nominate you for MoM in June.

9 Likes

Yes! There are three of us in the family business. Mom, son and daughter.

5 Likes

Lmao! That’s exactly why!

4 Likes

The campaign begins. @FicklePickle for May MoM

2 Likes

How do I vote for May?

3 Likes

I think @sidco deserves a major nod for member of the month/year/ etc…its probably really much harder than people think to keep a band of bandits in line…just a thought

16 Likes

He’s the reason this forum exists, he’s the reason it keeps going.

17 Likes

Back of the house rarely, if ever, gets credit. I second the @sidco vote. Many thanks, good sir!

8 Likes