Member of the Month(s).. Don't Vote in this thread, it's the other

@Hansel for MOM

8 Likes

Can’t smoke on any VA property, even the staff. I had to go about half the day today without patches or gum, and I was ready to flip. See, I’m in quarantine because I came from AK. Even though I’m negative, and vaccinated. They said 10 days, but they’ll probably change it from I was told.
Once I told them I was ready to lose it they brought my nicotine, and I’ve been fine since. I actually welcome the not smoking because how fucked my lungs were. No joke Bro, that D8 had me seriously fucked up. I wish I would have had someone else try it to confirm it, but I didn’t want anyone to actually smoke it because I don’t them getting fucked up.
Maybe it wasn’t the D8, maybe it was just years of smoking everything… It’s just odd the timing, and vaping that shit. I wish I would have done a video of the results because I was fucking gasping for air, and couldn’t fucking breathe. Worst fucking feeling EVER. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy ( I have no enemies, I think)!

We’ll throw him up! Nominate him in the thread, and I’ll put him on the list!

2 Likes

Do self nominations count if it’s not from the same account?

3 Likes

I don’t know what you mean! Is there someone you know whom should be listed this month with the 3 we have? I’m happy to put up ALL nominations as long as there is viable proof of some kind of good doing

1 Like

No @Pupparoo you can’t nominate yourself from one of your many accounts.
But if you did you should have at least second yourself

7 Likes

I laughed way too hard at this!

1 of 3

And the other two are blocked or silenced.

Dedication.

I should be nominated simply for my perseverance…

12 Likes

That’s just love for the forum Homie!
Dedication!

1 Like

You might be more mom material than most realize :thinking:

3 Likes

Facts…

4 Likes

hey u got new user of the month I always wanted that badge lmao kts one the reason we have mom today bc I got em confused hahaha made the chit up

6 Likes

:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:

4 Likes

Totally humble and deserving of this achievement is no other than @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy
Thanks for leveling us up brother.

8 Likes

Thanks for the Nom guys! Thanks @Capttripppp for putting in the work on this! Wouldn’t be possible without people like you willing to progress our community. Hell yeah, I’d be honored to be our M.O.M. if that’s how everything turns out. Much love to our F42k/GLG/GLGc family! :raised_hands:t4::call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

Gang gang

7 Likes

Thank you brother!! We’re just want to stay focussed on everyone growing and leveling up. Super dope to see you do a high potency conversion on the first try. That’s what it’s all about!!!

5 Likes

I nominate @mj_martini for his continuing dedication to the memory and cause of Sasha Shulgin. Times are changing because of people like him that continue to spread the healing knowledge. Thanks for keeping the fire going!

Edit: Here’s a link to his thread about it…

12 Likes

I’ll second this nomination!

8 Likes

We’ve got 4 more days to get in nominations for this month’s MOM!!!

7 Likes

I nom @TheLastHashbender

For the d8thca drop

4 Likes