Member of the Month(s).. Don't Vote in this thread, it's the other

Yeah, what the F?

6 Likes

Congratulations @TheWillBilly! Well deserved!

7 Likes

Congrats @theWillBilly!

5 Likes

Congratulations @TheWillBilly! Well won

6 Likes

@TheWillBilly Congratulations Boss!

5 Likes

Much love for all the awesome people in this community it’s truly an honor to be a part of cannabis history

27 Likes

I’ll get you setup with your GLG acct Friday when I see you :call_me_hand:t3:

10 Likes

Congrats @TheWillBilly

8 Likes

We doing next month yet cause I’d like to nominate @cloner for the contributions and getting on me to do these fundraisers. His contributions are bringing a whole other set of eyes on these fundraisers.

He’s probably contributed more to the success than I have! Thanks a bunch for helping them change people lives!

13 Likes

Awesome nomination @Killa12345 i second that! @Cloner for mom!

13 Likes

I’ll give it a thirdsy. You guys are an inspiration. :clap:

9 Likes

@cloner nomination for mom here also!

11 Likes

Wow, that’s super rad of you guys! Thanks!

9 Likes

You deserve it! You deserve more! But MOM will do!

6 Likes

That’s mighty kind of you, thanks so much! Can’t wait to link up with you in Zephyrhills, my little pool has needed an enclosure for a long time. Your story is inspiring to a lot of folks on this forum, myself included. Please keep us updated. Also I hope you conquer that nicotine beast! Cut off it’s fucking head and keep it as a trophy, best wishes.

5 Likes

Today’s been ok, wearing a patch. There’s no way I could do it cold turkey! My grandfather died of lung cancer, dad died from complications from smoking at 53. If I want to be the first male in my family to make it to 70 I need to quit for sure. If anything I’ll be more likely to go back to Copenhagen. Figure if I get cancer I might as well get it from my mouth to my asshole because I have a bad habit of swallowing everything but the very first spit. Can’t waste that shit!
I’ll be working on some art while I’m here, and I’ll whip something up for you!

8 Likes

Come one Peeps, let’s get some more nominations in for MOM this month. Just a reminder that we will have @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy up for April because of his D8 SOPs (amongst other things), and we’re carrying @RockSteady over again for this month thanks to his contributions on the blue diamonds. With @Cloner , that makes for 3 so far for the month of April!

4 Likes

my dad started his first day remission today from colon cancer

10 Likes

Good luck bro!

I’m trying to quit smoking myself, shit is tough af.

Went from over a pack a day in December to a pack every 2 to 3 days now. Cold turkey never worked for me, so I’m hoping to wean myself off with vaping.

My little bro was able to do it that way.

3 Likes