Member of the Month(s).. Don't Vote in this thread, it's the other

I can imagine there will likely be a few repeats, too, which drops that number lower. Either way, I’m stoked we get to celebrate members making a difference.

5 Likes

I’m gonna continue it monthly but maybe also do a quarterly award too

4 Likes

I would like to nominate @Kingofthekush420 … All his contributions to the forum has been very clear and valuable. Really inspiring when one thinks of leveling up!!! Keep crushing it and thanks!

8 Likes

Now you got me thinking about what knowledge bomb I can drop if I win

:wink:

Maybe ill drop the link for the polystyrene beads for remediation or something. Idk what ppl might like lol

I feel like its been a while since I’ve dropped a knowledge bomb, ita about that time

8 Likes

How’s about that d10 catalyst you said you’d drop a while ago?!! @Kingofthekush420

1 Like

Sulphur makes d10 before cbn

Thats the catalyst I was refluxing for a while but couldn’t figure out how to stop it at just d10

It has to do with temp

6 Likes

First 2 are sulphur

Last one was koh in methanol

I think koh will make d10 at high enough temps it did in methanol at 50c so why wouldn’t it at a higher temp

4 Likes

Reflux under pressure I got methanol to 150 C
Any sop you want run under pressure
Let me know

6 Likes

When was the last time @Roguelab got nominated? Because I think it’s been too long and I’d like to nominate this fantastic contributor to the conversation.

12 Likes

I nominate @qma

Dude does so much for this forum w his cart fillers,recipes,help,terps,carts…etc…

Also went above and beyond outta his way calling me other day when he noticed I wasn’t having a good day just to check on me. I was in bad place in my head and never realized how much a simple phone call could help

Meant a lot esp from someone I’ve never met… I dont have friends like that in real life anymore bc I let my x gf run them off

btw I never realized how many ppl I’ve helped on this forum till lately

Thank you to all who took time out of their day to check on me… @DamnBro @qma :green_heart::facepunch:

16 Likes

Try koh in methanol for me at 150c and lmk what happens

5 Likes

I second this nomination.

10 Likes

Overall, I really dig everyone’s attitude here. I’m new, but I hope my vote counts. @Demontrich is informative without pretense or gatekeeping.

12 Likes

Third.
Always there on the hard questions.

3 Likes

Second the nomination for @Kingofthekush420, this guy is innovating and always on the cutting edge of new extraction and conversion tek. Brilliant guy.

3 Likes

You want dry/innert or wet

I used fresh methanol so no water and no inert atmosphere

1 Like

I nominate @Renchi

He’s been super helpful and I’ve learned a lot from him!

2 Likes

I’d like to nominate @StoneD

He’s always as helpful as can be, and always promotes a good attitude on the forum. Super nice guy in general, and never starts any drama.

10 Likes

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Probably one the single most important nominations I’ve ever received.

I stand among Kings and Queens of the canna business and am noticed. You have no idea how this makes me feel in my time of down I been having lately
.I try not to show it but things been rough lately w the home life

I don’t think I can say thank u enough just for the nomination it makes me feel like I’ve won anyways!!!:nerd_face::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

I will be at meet ups this year now I have no anchor

20 Likes