Member of the Month(s).. Don't Vote in this thread, it's the other

I used fresh methanol so no water and no inert atmosphere

1 Like

I nominate @Renchi

He’s been super helpful and I’ve learned a lot from him!

2 Likes

I’d like to nominate @StoneD

He’s always as helpful as can be, and always promotes a good attitude on the forum. Super nice guy in general, and never starts any drama.

10 Likes

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Probably one the single most important nominations I’ve ever received.

I stand among Kings and Queens of the canna business and am noticed. You have no idea how this makes me feel in my time of down I been having lately
.I try not to show it but things been rough lately w the home life

I don’t think I can say thank u enough just for the nomination it makes me feel like I’ve won anyways!!!:nerd_face::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

I will be at meet ups this year now I have no anchor

20 Likes

I nominate you good sir. What you’ve brought to the forum is already amazing.

@squig for my MoM

8 Likes

Alright everyone tonight I’ll be putting up the poll for June MoM we will run it just like the first month where July nominations and June voting will be run simultaneously

4 Likes

This is chocking up to be one of the strongest fields I’ve seen yet. Ton of great names up this month

2 Likes

Reminder it’s the 3 members (or tied) with the most nominations that make it to the poll so even if you see the person who you’re thinking about name up there already give them a shout out

2 Likes

I’m honored by the nomination. Truly. Thank you very much. I’m glad you feel I’ve help you. :heart:

4 Likes

Here’s a dark horse nomination: @Dr_Jebril is leading the research on Delta-8 processing and other isomers

6 Likes

So… We gonna do this thing?

I’d like to nominate @Kingofthekush420; longtime contributor prolific innovator

Edit: FREE THE KING!

8 Likes

Free the king?

2 Likes

He got a little vacation (ban) for posting garbage about another members family in the open forum.

@qma
We need a free the king meme. I tried but didnt come out good.

10 Likes

did @sboproducts get banned too?

also when’s this thing going down . I believe they several repeated nominees

man I’d love that GLG tag. come on I need one more nomination lol straight begging for it. :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

I thought that @sboproducts changed their tag about a week or so ago… they made a post bout it @StoneD

5 Likes

I’ll ask…just go ahead give me that GLG membership @Future. I’ll keep on trucking for the site! and keeping it clean here. ill.also get to meet ups :green_heart::facepunch:

4 Likes

has the OP closed this contest closed or what

I’ll nominate/vote for StoneD :wink:

3 Likes

:green_heart::nerd_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

maybe theyll actually open the poll back up

if they do make sure u stop back in to actually vote :laughing::wink:

and thank you. @SteveLabman. :facepunch::green_heart:

1 Like