Member of the Month(s).. Don't Vote in this thread, it's the other

maybe they’ll count a mail in ballot? :wink:

mom always said - it’s the thought that counts. (she was never in an election)

2 Likes

Are August nominations up yet?

If so, I’d like to nominate @AgTonik, between the awesome product he’s brought to the table and the growing information he keeps dropping, or the freakshow contest, I’d say his participation here deserves some recognition.

7 Likes

Honestly every one I’ve been slacking, juggling 3 jobs, a side hustle, and building out a new ‘lab’. I have some time later today we will get a poll up on the 15th. I’ll count all nominations up and post the current # in an hour

6 Likes

Aww, geez @Curious_Roberto I’m flattered. I came here for the knowledge first and just hope everyone here can #levelup

7 Likes

2nd that

2 Likes

With all the knowledge you’ve dropped lately about nutes, you’ve helped a lot of us level up!

I think it would be well deserved if you get it.

5 Likes

If we are spreading kind words about people that should be nominated, @JedClampet is an independent thinker, willing to try new things, he’s thirsty for knowledge and just a good dude.

Edit: He’s who I think of when we say #levelup

1 Like

@AgTonik I appreciate the recommendation. I leveled up pretty hard core on Saturday. My little boy was born at 9:55am on Saturday!!! 7 pounds 10.5 oz and 20.5 inches. Life changing man!

28 Likes

That’s awesome news! Congratulations man!

Congratulations!

I appreciate it guys thank you! Signing back off until Tuesday.

3 Likes

Congrats @JedClampet & co!

2 Likes

Congrats!

100% agree!

Yeah this past months been skipped I think. Send I got my level 3 revoked bah hum bog lmao jk

Alright, we can all do a poll so, for August, let’s say all nominations need to be submitted by this Sunday.

I’ll post the poll Monday, and we’ll leave it open till the end of the month. First week of September the winner will be announced.

So far it’s @AgTonik and @JedClampet. Any others?

I’ll find something I can send the winner, mind you I don’t have any cool unique gear or nute, but I’ll figure something out lol.

1 Like

… well i mean there were lots of nominees last month that were skipped. But I’ll resubmit @roguelab

7 Likes

I’ll go through last month and add them as well.

I know @squig too.

Also, I can send the winner a ten pack of some syringes from dm lift. They’re the ones you can unscrew the plunger. They’re pretty neat.

3 Likes

I appreciate this guys but there are better people to nominate than me. @squig Would be my nomination he has helped me a bunch and still continues to.

4 Likes

I think @JedClampet @squig @AgTonik have all contributed large amounts of knowledge in there own fields. You 3 would all get my vote, let the narrowing down begin

3 Likes