MDMA stuff

I’ve seen a lot of pure MDMA around still. When I scrolled through some public drug testing centers spreadsheets I saw a fair amount too

Of course there is but it’s so hard to tell the difference now that unless you really know what you’re looking at, you don’t know. And nonetheless it is flooded with stuff masquerading as MDMA

Then you know what, it’s possible you know more than me because I really have no contact whatsoever with that business anymore except for what people are telling me they are hearing is going on on the street

1 Like
6 Likes

Yeah I remember hearing about that group toward the latter part of the '90s but I don’t remember hearing of them being anywhere around where I was. I think it’s awesome that you can make sure you are taking real MDMA because I firmly believe that as long as you stick with real MDMA because of the mechanism by which the drug works the risk of addiction is minimal (if you take it 3 days in a row on the fourth day you will feel nothing but muscle twitch and you will have to give your brain time to recuperate before you can enjoy the drug again thus making it pointless for anyone to continuously take it day after day) the risk of overdose is also minimal (if I remember correctly at about 160 mg dose you would have to take over 50 dosages at the same time for it to become lethal but the thing is if you do take 50 dosages at once orally you will shortly afterwards proceed to vomit making it very difficult to overdose (I have once personally, very stupidly I may add taken a full teaspoon of pure MDMA… Next thing I know it was the next evening) also there have been many studies proving the therapeutic effect of MDMA (cancer patients and PTSD treatment just to name a few)

8 Likes

Along the same lines of doing thumb prints in Tennessee and waking up in a medical facility in Virginia, how he got there no one knows. Good times, glad to remember most of them

7 Likes

Bro I can tell you some crazy wild stories about partying back in the day…

5 Likes

That was one, i was in antioch for opening night in Tennessee, came too in scrubs in a Virginia backwoods docs office and still made it to asheville the next night. Same as you, enough for a book and all names redacted

4 Likes

Lmfaoo I love how this thread turned into an mdma thread

6 Likes

All right I think it was about 88 I’m wigging my balls off (wigs is what we used to call ecstasies back in the day) and somehow a group of us gets invited to this party at this badass multimillionaire high-rise apartment. We get there we get in the elevator and we’re all talking and it seems like it was taking forever so I kept on looking up to see if we arrived at the floor yet and we haven’t but I guess all of us were wigging and none of us wanted to look stupid by not realizing that time is moving a lot slower than what we thought it was because we were wigging none of us said a thing. Back in the day no one had cell phones so we all had pagers and I kept on getting pages with 411 on them over and over again so finally I go ahead and say hey man this elevator sure is taking a long time and everybody in the elevator looks at each other and nods their heads. So I asked hey did anybody push the button? Everyone looks at each other and we bust out laughing we must have been in the elevator for a good 45 minutes. Okay so now we go into the apartment and there’s a bunch of people partying and we’re having fun. one of my friends used to work at Continental airline as a baggage handler and I guess he decided it was a smart idea to steal a bunch of cases of premixed margarita bottles and then bring a few bottles with him everywhere he goes. So he sees me and goes hey bro what’s up you want to have a drink and me being wigged out said sure… Mind you back at those days I was super lightweight with alcohol one drink will literally put me to sleep… I grabbed a bottle and I down it and the dude just looks at me going holy fuck what did you just do? Next thing I know it’s the next afternoon something like 5:00 I think and it was just like a light switch I wasn’t asleep I wasn’t dreaming it just all of a sudden I look down and I’m holding up a sofa on one end and there’s a girl on the other end holding the other side of the sofa and I have no clue who she is and we’re walking with the sofa, I’m helping her move . And something feels a little different so I look down and I’m no longer wearing my dress pants and now I am wearing girls shorts now if you remember the 80s there was a clothesline called z-cavirucci and the women’s shorts and pants had these weird flaps on the front. And so I’m wearing these shorts holding a sofa looking at a girl I do not recognize and I asked her who are you? Where’s my pants?

14 Likes

Sounds about right, the cities and a few details change but the story line was always about the same.

2 Likes

Dude I have countless stories like that. In the nineties when we had a bunch of money Friday Saturday night we’d go to dinner and if there’s nothing to do we’d call up a private jet and fly out to Louisiana to gamble and there are some really wild stories from that as well

4 Likes

Yeah those were good yrs, had a lot of fun. Put down a lot miles and made some killer friends. Id have to really try to remember all of it, lots of things just kinda blur into others. It was fun to just get up and go whenever and wherever i wanted

3 Likes

I was buying my first jar of awesome, awesome fucking sauce at a 4th of july party actually about…5-6 years ago now? I was sitting there waiting for the dude who was supposed to hook me up with the jar and I was so out of place waiting for him at this party as i’m very much a metalhead waiting for this dude at a well to do hippie type party in Denver. So as per usual i’m not really talkative and i’m just sort of enjoying the view since it was a rooftop party when this dude came up and showed me a tacklebox full of crystals. Beautiful colorful ones. Some as big as fucking golf balls. I just thought he was a rockhound. Just being super fucking friendly and could tell i’m not a people person. He handed me a pink one but before he did he said ‘make sure you’re not sweaty’.

It was about 2-3x the size of a golf ball. Dude took it through fucking TSA and even showed it off to them not explaining what it was. I have personally never done any that motherfucking intense in my entire life. I was on 2 tabs and it wiped my fucking slate CLEAN and that was in small metered doses. Holy fucking smokes my brain hurts thinking about it.

11 Likes

It looks a lot like natural CBDVa that’s had most of the CBDa removed. CO Chromatography is usually several steps ahead of what I would guess though.

Edit: tried to steer this thread back on original topic. No dice.

9 Likes

You know what’s interesting… Some of the most pure psychedelics I’ve ever made, I’ve had a really hard time trying to grow crystals from. Crystals seem to grow much better with some impurities. Mind you have made some crystals that we’re so big it look like you can pick them up and throw them into a pile of snow and have Superman’s house appear from it. But that same product once I fractionally distilled it really good had a very hard time making crystals any bigger than slim shreds of glass

3 Likes

Just because you can’t buy safrole anymore doesn’t mean you can’t buy sassafrass root and extract it yourself. Same with ephedrine, you can just buy ma huang raw and extract it.

MDMA is about as easy to find as DMT where I’m at.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t use sassafras root. When you take into account the many different variables there are better options in my opinion. I’m thinking of commercial quantities not about making a few grams.

5 Likes

Obviously there’s better precursors, my point is that it’s still widely available because anyone can make it in their kitchen.

Folks being sold substituted phenethylamines as MDMA has been happening since the 90s at least.

3 Likes

For sure there are people doing that. Back in the day every so often we had to change the dies on the pill press to make different shapes and sizes of pills otherwise we will start getting a bunch of counterfeits of our stuff which will damage our “brand”. But there are many different ways of getting safrole that will attract less attention to you. …,. And if you feeling particularly adventurous there are ways to source P2P from the far east at very reasonable prices.

4 Likes