MDMA stuff

Last time I made some (back in the 90s) I ended up on an extended all inclusive federal vacation.

13 Likes

Back in what day?

2 Likes

Polycyclic hydrocarbons bend the rules on fluorescence. How exciting

13 Likes

The 90’s

2 Likes

my-bad-excuse-me

(Sorry to hear that, glad you’re with us now!)

5 Likes

My experience with that era is- if you were in the Southern United States at the time doing business chances are more likely than not you were buying stuff from our group (although we had a lot of people flying from all over the place to purchase from us). In the late '80s and early 90s it was manufactured locally then I think it was toward 92 or so getting the raw materials became extremely difficult and operations moved to Mexico. If you remember at that time all the way through to 94 maybe 95 The prominent pill on the street was a really big white with brown specks. It wasn’t really mdma. If you remember it didn’t have the floral heliotrope smell, it smelled a little bit different. Reason being is because it was mmea with the main ingredient myristicin and instead of methylamine ethylamine was used (which also necessitate a much bigger dose hence the much bigger pill).
Up until that point there was no such thing as purple or blue stuff out on the market.
And then afterwards the manufacturing hub became the Netherlands at which point you may have started to see some different color mdma

7 Likes

I grew up on the great lakes, I remember those yrs well. Nothing south everything from the north, pre lim to the beaster routes.

4 Likes

We had customers from New York, Los Angeles, Miami and Chicago (as well as some other places but those were the big guys)

1 Like

Unless they were going out into the lakes just to turn around it probably wasn’t your crew, but who knows. It was a whole different lifetime ago. Definitely remember the brown spec’s.

Large pill brown specks I think the pill weight was somewhere around 350 or 370 mg didn’t smell like heliotrope?

Yeah definitely noticeable if you knew, those few decades are somewhat a blur, was usually in a different state every day or few.

Yeah my stuff went all over the US and you most likely had it.

2 Likes

I’ve only ever seen larger MDMA rocks posted by vendors thats about it, they always had a purple color. Was beautiful.

1 Like

Absolutely possible, and probably a guarantee. Lot of movement on lot in those days, we ran the hippie mafia booths if you remember any of those guys.

1 Like

Most of the stuff being sold as MDMA nowadays is not

7 Likes

idk, drugsdata says there’s still a lot of real product out there

7 Likes

The stuff I’m thinking of is circa 2011 I wanna say.

I don’t remember anything to do with any kind of Mafia… Although… I think it was around 2000 when apparently somebody in my group was selling to someone in phoenix and at certain point the person in phoenix decided to stop paying so the idiots in my group decided to lean on the guy and make threats over the phone. What they didn’t know at the time is that the feds were on to this guy and we’re listening to the phone calls of them making threats to him… But what’s even crazier than that is the guy in phoenix ended up being sammy the bull bravano (if you remember very famous mafia hitman that rolled over on John Gotti) we found all of that out as part of the indictment papers against all of us. And that my friend was the end of my career in the MDMA business.

18 Likes

6 Likes

In Texas the chances were significantly higher than 85%

6 Likes