March Member of the Month is @cyclopath

This is difficult every time. This month is the worst. I cast my lot and reserve the right to re-nominate the runners up.

1 Like

Shablam!

3 Likes

Hahaha! I pictured this:

8 Likes

That’s more my speed :joy: 10/10 can craft that for you

6 Likes

I voted for someone I’ve heard nothing but good things about. Keep up the excellence

5 Likes

Voted for u this month…u offering to come clean my house when my leg was shattered had me in tears. By way it’s been over a year now…March 10 last year I almost died

Never thought that someone that didn’t even know me would care so much your an amazing human, one day I wanna give u big hug for that

Pretty depressed lately I finally got outta my toxic relationship after 11 years…I use to be a ladies man and now I can’t seem to even find a lady…I wanna have kids before it’s to late I’m 35 and not getting any younger…I’m at the age where I appreciate sitting at my house and enjoying the view off my porch

9 Likes

Is this all the way down to inactive members now? Everyone will be MOM by the end of 2023.

Wish he’d start posting again FWIW…

7 Likes

I really don’t look at it as memeber the month,like that actual month u have to do something. He’s contributed a good bit to the community once the smartest guys I know

But honestly I didn’t realize he hasn’t posted in a while…I just remembered when he did post I always found it informative

But even though he hasn’t posted he’s still here,.

6 Likes

hey thanks for the nomination!!! i dont post as often as i used too, been busy af lately.
still love this community and still lurk on occasion! still enjoy reading all the shitposts!

appreciate all of you!

the fancy totes breathers are kinda cool :smiley: ive really been enjoying designing again, the mushy game is ripe for innovation!!!

9 Likes

Congratulations, @cyclopath! Long overdue.

That reminds me- are we no longer doing the @Beaker Award?

19 Likes

So many great nominations this month. @cyclopath , congratulations! You deserve it. You also deserve an equity state in a profitable company where your skills and abilities are truly appreciated and compensated. You deserve a lot. What you get is recognition from a thankful community. Big hugs, Nigel!

11 Likes

Congratulations @cyclopath.

7 Likes

18 Likes

IS THERE WHISKEY IN THE CUP!?

Glenlivet neat please. Kthx

This comment is captioned ‘Why Sub isn’t allowed in 1st class anymore’

2 Likes

Congratulations @cyclopath! Of course this barely scratches the surface of what you should be truly be awarded with! You’re an amazing person, and wonderful example for people to follow!

7 Likes

Congrats @cyclopath! Well deserved indeed. I love how you lead us to the h2o instead of handing out drinks. Thank you for all the

11 Likes

Sometimes you’ve got to roll with the punches. Other times, a community can step up to make sure you don’t miss a beat.

@Boomtownpharms for April MoM.

12 Likes

Second for @Boomtownpharms

13 Likes

My vote: @Boomtownpharms

7 Likes

actually, I think I have that spot…and the inscription here IS relevant…

I recently broke our CUP 30, with only 40hrs on it by trying something off-label.

you know what the bosses response was?

He purchased a spare!!

so yeah, I “earned” another CUP :laughing:

(not sure how it will go if I need “and another”… :shushing_face:)

11 Likes