March Member of the Month is @cyclopath

This post absolutely made my morning! Haha!

1 Like

I haven’t slept in two days, just now realizing what i am done hahal Bring it on haha

Definitely deserve that one.

3 Likes

Happens to the best of us my friend!

1 Like

Bret,
We are feverishly trying to hold onto all naturally occurring and synthetic noids, but when you have reefer madness 2022 it’s hard to get them to even listen. We have medicinal and recreational cannabis here just no retail. They are too dumb to think if they just let retail open up people most likely would lean towards D9, but as of now D8 rules the store shelves here in Virginia. Rather than even ask us how we mfg it, they just tell everyone “you gotta soak cbd in battery acid for 3 days” and my gosh the children…they were never concerned when I used to buy dime bags in 7th grade (1987) next to the tetherball court…shake my damn head.

2 Likes

The Mom Dom

4 Likes

Feeling inclined to join @SubstituteCreature
in spreading some positivity today?

How about voting for your March MoM?

9 Likes

Too late! He won last month. Well deserved

2 Likes

Being voted in because of helping out my fellow forum members and just being known as a nice dude is a serious point of pride of mine. Thank you guys so much again :slight_smile: You two in specific were very instrumental in me opening up on here so thank you guys again

9 Likes

I wanna nominate @RockSteady for next month

6 Likes

Seconded for @RockSteady next month :call_me_hand: his continued push on 3d printed stuff to help us is awesome.

Those mushy totes are pimpin!

8 Likes

Prove this to me

2 Likes

This is difficult every time. This month is the worst. I cast my lot and reserve the right to re-nominate the runners up.

1 Like

Shablam!

3 Likes

Hahaha! I pictured this:

8 Likes

That’s more my speed :joy: 10/10 can craft that for you

6 Likes

I voted for someone I’ve heard nothing but good things about. Keep up the excellence

5 Likes

Voted for u this month…u offering to come clean my house when my leg was shattered had me in tears. By way it’s been over a year now…March 10 last year I almost died

Never thought that someone that didn’t even know me would care so much your an amazing human, one day I wanna give u big hug for that

Pretty depressed lately I finally got outta my toxic relationship after 11 years…I use to be a ladies man and now I can’t seem to even find a lady…I wanna have kids before it’s to late I’m 35 and not getting any younger…I’m at the age where I appreciate sitting at my house and enjoying the view off my porch

9 Likes

Is this all the way down to inactive members now? Everyone will be MOM by the end of 2023.

Wish he’d start posting again FWIW…

7 Likes

I really don’t look at it as memeber the month,like that actual month u have to do something. He’s contributed a good bit to the community once the smartest guys I know

But honestly I didn’t realize he hasn’t posted in a while…I just remembered when he did post I always found it informative

But even though he hasn’t posted he’s still here,.

6 Likes

hey thanks for the nomination!!! i dont post as often as i used too, been busy af lately.
still love this community and still lurk on occasion! still enjoy reading all the shitposts!

appreciate all of you!

the fancy totes breathers are kinda cool :smiley: ive really been enjoying designing again, the mushy game is ripe for innovation!!!

9 Likes