Making moonrocks

Can I use crude to make moonrocks ? What are some of the fastest and most efficient ways to make moonrocks ? I’ve heard of sometimes moonrocks not lighting up or stay lit what are some good tips to prevent this ? Thanks

I will test any of your failures and let you know what you could do better next time

8 Likes

Yes in theory, although your customers might not like the taste/smell of the crude depending on the quality.

#cruderocks

9 Likes

What would you use to make quality moonrocks? Thanks man

1 Like

Key word

11 Likes

“quality” moon rocks would require distillate, and a good bud.

4 Likes

Hi,
You may want to either refine the crude you have, or use a higher quality oil.
Start with an oil that you wouldn’t mind smoking.It doesn’t have to be top shelf, but it has to be smoke-able at least.

4 Likes

No distillate.

9 Likes

shatter and wax do well also.

4 Likes

Dipping in HTE works nicely too.

5 Likes

People still like moonrocks, that was the 3 card monty 5 yrs ago

12 Likes

This :100:. Moon rocks imho are whack. Either smoke good flower or good concentrate. What’s the point?

10 Likes

People still spray disty onto foods instead of incorporating the cannabinoids into the product. :man_shrugging: Good luck ever figuring out or understanding why people do half the stuff they do. I think half the reason people do anything in the industry is because the customers request and buy it. As long as it is safe to consume (or as safe as combusting and inhaling anything can be), no sweat off my back.

Give the people what they want (and educate them as to why other products are better in the process).

4 Likes

I wonder what the next big silly thing will be?

2 Likes

AMEN :v:. Lol

1 Like

Figure it out before someone else and you’ll be doing well for a while!

3 Likes

agreed 100% I don’t much like moonrocks, either one or the other… but I do enjoy a good keif bowl…

Lets try to answer this dudes question about oil application and keif coating.
My favorite method is warm the oil in a syringe and apply it to the outside, then dunk into keif.
I used a heat lamp to keep the syringe warm the entire time.
Whats your go to?

2 Likes

Easier to accommodate than to educate most of the time

2 Likes

moon diamonds bro!

5 Likes

I have used a similar method with great success. Alligator clips are handy to keep around. Even better if the clip is long or mounted on something easy to manipulate and keep the product away from your (gloved) hands.

And @Concentrated_humbold, no reason both cannot be achieved simultaneously. Samples and a good pitch go a long way…

2 Likes