Making diamonds THCa

After it’s Jared and capped straight to dry ice for two days correct

I skip the cold crash all together. Like I said it’s unnecessary. Different strokes for different folks.

3 Likes

So you go straight to heat after capped ? Or put seed and cap and leave it

Search jelly tek, it’s a super simple way to do it to get a feel of things.

4 Likes

I had formations within hours but I let them grow for like 2 days until the pentane started getting thicker then knew it was time when they weren’t growing anymore

3 Likes

You can go straight to heat I wouldnt go past like 100f for pentane its BP is 97f or 98f I believe.

Temperature and saturation seem to be the biggest keys with Mason jar diamonds :metal:

3 Likes

1 Like

Get yourself some high pressure clamps. The hinge style is no bueno.

Also pulverize your bio while it’s cold and in the bag. Just hit it with anything and it’ll turn to dust.

Love the make shift jacket. I once used a leg of my wife’s pants.

12 Likes

I will look in too that we might of hit two psi on this run low pressure and very cold temps

1 Like

you’re worried the jar will break, but have no fear running that extractor with 70/30?

I don’t think you understand the problem…

what would you say the pressure rating on that 6" single pin clamp was?

what would you put as the lowest rated part in your system?

what is your PRV set to?

8 Likes

I am still learning so you got me no need to lie to ya

2 Likes

read first. play with bomb later…

learning wtf a seed is for with sugar is safer and can be done in a massively parallel manner without breaking the bank…or setting anything on fire.

7 Likes

What’s going on here? Just showing color? Or…

Explanation is always nice.

3 Likes

What’s a prv?

Just showing color

This is my run I did with better material is that to much saturation? And after two days take it too heat right and put a seed in it ?

hard to tell. that’s a viscosity based measurement, which is hard from a static picture…

any reason you’re filling the jars entirely?

where do you expect anything that evaporates to go?

probably not.

but by all means give it a try at that point…

seriously; get some reading done…

4 Likes

So after it sets wit a open or loose lid in the freezer to evaporate and it’s A thicker vis then you put the seed in and and should not melt then Capp it right ?