Making diamonds THCa

I have closed loop system that pound and 70 butane propane mix what all do I need to do get hard rocks

1 Like

Read my friend, there is a valuable search bar.

6 Likes

Read more. Smh

6 Likes

6 Likes

Don’t believe I did it right but thanks for your help

Did what right?

Maybe can you give us ANY details of what you’re talking about. I’m really tired of telling people to search more, because it all there.

You can make fucking boulders if you read here, or ask the appropriate questions and show you’ve done some work on your own.

But just coming in and saying shit like ‘yo, I got my rig, tell my how to make some fire diamonds’ at this point is insulting to the members of this forum.

17 Likes

@Curious_Roberto gets it. Facts.

8 Likes

Is this what you’re looking for?

31 Likes

So this is basic stuff that I can actually give tips and tricks about, and I’m super happy to give out the information if I don’t have to write a novel for people.

But I can’t even with this, like I said, it’s insulting. By asking for my time, or anyone else’s, so flippantly, it’s like a big fuck you if you ask me.

8 Likes

Maybe start here :+1:

17 Likes

Oooof.

9 Likes

These are two runs I did I have never made them I have read about temp that should go from 20 c to -0 but do you just keep doing this every hour I am but lost

Your answer is in the first post of the thread @ky_cbd linked. Given the appearance you probably need to run colder and use better starting material.

8 Likes

Thanks will do

Bud, you need to saturate your crude with solvent and precipitate crystals over time.

2 Likes

More butane back too the jars?

Do any you guys add pentane after you got butane out and fill then cap your jars ?

Please read what @ky_cbd spooned you, before you hurt someone, mainly yourself sir,

Stay safe.

10 Likes

Ok so it should crash after two days of freezing and when doing this is the oils very saturated thinner than syrup?