Making diamonds THCa

What’s going on here? Just showing color? Or…

Explanation is always nice.

3 Likes

What’s a prv?

Just showing color

This is my run I did with better material is that to much saturation? And after two days take it too heat right and put a seed in it ?

hard to tell. that’s a viscosity based measurement, which is hard from a static picture…

any reason you’re filling the jars entirely?

where do you expect anything that evaporates to go?

probably not.

but by all means give it a try at that point…

seriously; get some reading done…

4 Likes

So after it sets wit a open or loose lid in the freezer to evaporate and it’s A thicker vis then you put the seed in and and should not melt then Capp it right ?

Dude, don’t let your fucking solvent loose in, near, or around any mother fucking electrical source… PERIOD! Do some fucking reading, for real, you’re making a mountain out of mole hill…
(One day, I will leave some of these edits… It’ll benefit no one, but will be a gas to read!)

6 Likes

I am using a cooler and dry ice

Dude, pour into the jar, let evap to the consistency of honey, cap it… Cold crash it, or not. It’s literally that easy
It’s not going to happen overnight… It’ll take some time… Just give it that time

And for the record, you specifically stated freezer in the post before my post. That’s what my response was all about. Coolers are much better
I was having visions of you blowing your freezer door off, and having no real clue that that would happen

3 Likes

You’re missing the overall concept completely. You need to read some more dude…

You need to keep the jar tight and closed while in the cooler so it doesn’t pick up any water in your extract, then you need to set it out let it warm and let the excess solvent evaporate until its thickened to a warm honey consistency and cap the jar again. Set @80°f and leave for several weeks.

5 Likes

so from here room temp and evaporate to almost too honey and put a seed 80 degrees for 1-2weeks

2 Likes

You don’t need to seed, but can to help it along.

1 Like

just put a piece in ? And that should help growth right

Your first course of action should be addressing the safety issues with your extractor, as you’re putting yourself at risk operating it as is.

Second, do yourself a favor and just follow one of the teks we’ve provided you. You’re either ignoring or not retaining info you’ve already been told.

8 Likes

Something I’ll suggest for your readings. If you see that someone in a thread is clearly on the ball with their tech, isolate their comments by selecting their avatar and clicking this button

It will isolate their comments from everyone else’s. Helps with the clutter.

12 Likes

Yes sir

none at all.

but I do suggest you figure out the answers to the questions you’re dodging with this response.

you know; “as if your life depended on it…”

2 Likes

I am reading about it not dodging nothing