Making diamonds that don’t form a puck

Dude, he can’t get a real job because he has a daughter

Not his fault

1 Like

They look good once it’s all finished. This was the darker sauce

6 Likes

I have maybe 6 hours of free time by the time my wife gets home from work. Where the fuck do you think I could get a job that would pay well enough in that time frame & be able to work around a schedule that I won’t be able to stick to due to fluxes in my wife’s schedule? Y’all don’t know shit about my situation. I’ve said sorry about this & am doing my best in all areas & have a contract lined out. I don’t need your input here for what I should be doing.

1 Like

Just add butane to get back to where you were before

2 Likes

Counterpoint:

Alright so ima go ahead & refer to this part here CBD to D8/D9 to CBN SOP (free) - #22 by iLLnyeTheShatterGuy

Y’all have been trying to advocate for a entity that had a falling out with many others & two specific others which it is not my place to say. I’m done looking at y’all act like this is fucking Reddit.

Yes I said Reddit, that’s the level of ignorance you have stooped to.

Im doing my part & paying them & have kept in contact with them. I will have them paid by end of summer so you can stop worrying about me & go sit on your keyboard some more.

The thing with the fritter cut yes I made a mistake but I also NEVER advertised it as that cut to those who got it from me. I showed the dm proof! I made the mistake of thinking it was the same & CALLING it that. Not once did I lead someone on in a sale to get them to buy it as that cut. They got a list with labeled every damn time! I properly label but I do fuck some terms up, which I am very new to the breeding aspect of knowledge in cannabis & am still learning. Now I once again refer to y’all stepping so far off the values of this forum it’s beyond garbage for you to be doing this anymore from here on out. You wanna do it, take it to fucking Reddit where no one gives a shit.

Fact is, I’m taking care of my end of things, & all you’re doing is cluttering shit for no reason. These last debts will be paid & I will continue to move forward. But if you’re the ones stuck in the past, go ahead, ain’t a shed of skin off my back.

1 Like

I know you are good with excuses

2 Likes

You see one above? No. Get on with your day.

careful with the finger pointing now :rofl:

we know you’re wasting everyone’s time hanging out here talking bullshit about things that are way above your head, why not use that time to make money instead

3 Likes

I’m not insulting you @Cheebachiefextracts but you can easily get a customer service phone job from home at $15 an hour if not more. Sound beneath you, but it’s money coming in

3 Likes

onlyfans? grubhub? uber? postmates? like theres no excuse anymore, theres money all over the place now days, work has never been more accessible and viable on a schedule you dictate

4 Likes

He can’t leave the house.

3 Likes

I had a cool hat idea

2 Likes

If I had a laptop or better phone service in my area that would be plausible. I don’t see that really working with very low data quality in my area.

youll make millions bro
TOOO THE MOOON

2 Likes

I know Comcast is hiring customer service and sales people can earn over 100k a year from home.

2 Likes

Those shirtless dab videos don’t tell me low data quality

10 Likes

You can’t buy a $150 chrome book? Can’t you sell a 1/2oz of your flower? Barter or something.

6 Likes

11 Likes

I use my current plants to make money. But that’s not always a steady thing. Gotta let them grow.

@Killa12345 didnt you not just send a invoice to a client of mine? I’m working from home till I’m onsite.