Making Diamonds in mason Jars

I’ve been trying some tests with the Diamonds in mason jar Tek from a few helpful threads here. Had success every time, but my question is any helpful tips on how to get larger sized diamonds or am I starting off on the wrong foot already in a mason jar when it comes to achieving boulders.

Current crystal size is equivalent to a regular granular sea salt.

Using BHO for solvent.

Thanks in advance!

D

2 Likes

Best of luck

Any questions feel free to dm, I’m sure many others can chime in

4 Likes

Try capping with more solvent in the solution.

6 Likes

You got 100k?

Lol jk fuck that

18 Likes

Wtf where

2 Likes

I call shenanigans lol.

Giant stones in 24 hours… Suuuuuure

6 Likes

He said he can’t use pentane so im assuming its a terpene blend

2 Likes

we need a @beaker style write up of the solubility of thca in different terpenes

12 Likes

Fuck tha take your thca solution filter through silica60A & t41 on top. Create acidic solution parameters for fast large stones.

19 Likes

6g singles in under 24h? I’d pay 50 bucks to see a verified time lapse.

Word, decrease the saturation slightly for slower, larger growth. Add solvent, or increase temps(within reason)

13 Likes

You could use w1 as well, or any of the oil dri activated powders too.

2 Likes

k that still doesn’t explain it bro

1 Like

No I know it doesn’t explain his tek or justify his 100k, but it points you in a quicker direction. If he’s using terp(s) I’d guess Limonene. But even still I’d rather be in hydrocarbon to make post process easier.

Take thca solution ( at 5:1 oil:solvent, can be even further saturated but I suggest to start there. )

Run through column of media ranging your ph to be around 2-3 ph

Take solution warm for 45minutes- 90 minutes minimum at 90c max

Let solution cool & cap once close to ambient room temp

Transfer to dry ice bath or cryo & start crash for 18-24 hrs. Should have nice blossoms quickly.

8 Likes

Yeah on second thought with the right situation I could see it being doable. Scale, purity, and parameter control. Sky is probably the limit with today’s tech.

2 Likes

Is he @TheWillBilly ?

4 Likes

Looks to be

3 Likes

If so I still call shenanigans. Unless you’re doing vats full of crystals, I don’t see how you can form big crystals in such a short time.

I could be wrong, and will happily admit it, but until I see proof, I’m skeptical.

4 Likes

@Apothecary36 is not willybilly, i think, just had to go look over the posts again because I was confused.

4 Likes

yeah in 24hrs with no trickery hard to believe

6 Likes

@J12

Care to shed some light on this quick subject

3 Likes