Maine Caregivers

Whats up? I’m a caregiver in Maine looking to link up with other larger caregiver/growers to chat bout the business on subjects like your supply and my demand on indoor production… ways to shrink supply overages and local pricING in our areas… also law changes and the seed to sale tracking challenges that we have dodged for now… feel free to hit me up here or dm. No brokers please… I’m over talking to guys who have no first hand experiences on actually operating a grow and what repeat business can mean for a grower…

9 Likes

Oxford County here…where and when is the partay?

2 Likes

I’m one of the owners of green truck farms down in north berwick. Feel free to message me on here or on ig.

8 Likes

You got my number broski. Berwick area here.

@The_Lone_Stiller @blackie @GrowingBalance207 are in Maine too.

We might try to get a group of us together to roll down to the next necann and glg meet

7 Likes

Sweet… if it’s good it goes… you know I’m always on the hunt…

1 Like

Respect @Codemanmakeshash! Happy New Years to y’all keep killin it!

2 Likes

Portland CG and hemp farmer here :man_farmer:t2:

1 Like

Are you going to be around next weekend? I have my class up there and it would be rad to catch up

3 Likes

Mainer here as well - always looking for bulk food grade bho / disty (within legal limits of course)

4 Likes

Where’s you’re class?

You teach n or learn n?

Portland. I’m doing a crc class at coast 2 coast.

@Dabbedone teaching. First crc class on the east coast.

3 Likes

I’m in Maine. Mid coast

2 Likes

Cool! Best of luck @Dred_pirate! Welcome to Maine!

2 Likes

Ya man I think I’ll be around next weekend. You staying at a hotel or something in Portland? We can Meetup and grab some drinks. I can even scoop up @The_Lone_Stiller if he’s down

Id love to hang with you two. @square_root_pharms Thanks for offering to scoop me up! @Dred_pirate, it’d be an honor.

2 Likes

Dude that’s awesome. I figured you would be teaching… that’s why I asked… I wouldn’t mind comming to one…

That would be rad if you guys came over to hang. I am staying at the Marriott in downtown Portland. I am going to try to smash as much local culinary delights as possible.

@Dabbedone. Next time I plan one I’ll put a post up on here. This one is max capacity so far

4 Likes

You guys should definitely come hang out and shoot the shit.

3 Likes

Definately would be interested in a @Dred_pirate class… I am headed to vegas this week for CES so I wouldn’t be able to attend this one even if there was space… glad to hear your filling the seats man…definately save me a spot on the next one out here please…

5 Likes