Maine Caregivers

I’ll make sure to keep you posted when I get one sorted

3 Likes

Pm me your cell I’ll text you close to Saturday and we can meetup

1 Like

I’ve been a caregiver in Maine since 2012, but that will only be for a couple more months. My caregiver cards are about to expire and my current plan doesn’t involve renewing them.

I know a handful of friends up here planning to join the dark side LOL

3 Likes

You could count me in on this! Fellow Maine Caregiver!

2 Likes

@Dred_pirate when is the crc on the east coast ?

It’s next week, actually. Sat and Sun

5 Likes

More classes to come fellas. We are super stoked to see everyone this weekend. See you guys in Portland soon!

7 Likes

Maine caregivers.

Just pulled deps down, have overages.

Caregiver to caregiver only

4 Likes

What are deps going for up here?

5 Likes

Where abouts are you?

1 Like

Augusta-Biddeford area.

Would give samples to caregivers interested. Price ranging from 1-1500 depending on quantity.

2 Likes

What strains?

I ended up re-upping my caregiver status.

On another note…

OMP just released a document on initial transfer of plants from the medical program to the adult use program.

Also looks like METRC use will become required for caregivers around the end of year or early next year.

1 Like

Mob, sour d, banana split

2 Likes

Damn… been on vacation all week… ill be back tuesday…

1 Like

Hello there. I was previoisly on here under another handle. I’m headed back into another industry and have free time during my weeks coming up. I’m curious if anyone from the 207 area would like to meet up and collaborate. I dont really have any stake in this and dont care to work full bore in the industry again for some time. However its always nice to have a good sesh with your neighbor! I’m open source for anyone who has questions, though there are many many more talented extraction artists here. I still like to help anyway I can.

1 Like

I miss the Massachusetts caregiver system (pre dispensary) . The cannabis was so much better.

1 Like

theres a few mainers up here!

2 Likes

Hey welcome back @Suggestiveturtle! Good to have you here. Tell us who u posted as before? Where abouts in our beautiful state are you? Awesome day huh guys? Little windy but pretty!

2 Likes

I miss it back there. The family farm was just outside Corinth. Used to spend a month of the summer back there. Moosehead lake was so much fun with my cousins.

3 Likes