Magic Mushrooms Could Be the Next Investment Trend

Here’s an interesting article off of an oil site I browse occasionally.

Looks like they are ready to cash in on shrooms. Get ready boys.

3 Likes

I know it’s a sponsored article, but it’s still funny to see nonetheless.

1 Like

Next up, MDMA! Haha.

But in all seriousness this is really cool if not still really hard to wrap my mind around. I’m surprised there is not more pushback from various groups.

4 Likes

Stock market is still dead af. Not worth making such claims yet. Also cannabis doesn’t have many reliable stocks right now. That says something. Although I do get that it could help with cluster headaches, ptsd, depression and near death depression.

2 Likes

I don’t think this is a quick thing, but I can imagine a push coming in a couple of years. Which isn’t that far away if one was to actually try to plan a business around it.

1 Like

There already are businesses in Denver brother

1 Like

Translation of the article: The reason why cannabis doesn’t have many reliable stocks is because of the proliferation of overvalued deals that were pumped. Many of the people who structured those cannabis deals are moving on to psychedelics and pumping those.

5 Likes

Well time to get ready to scale then. Like @SISU said, there’s a bunch of money about to be throw at it due to wild speculation.

How fucked up is the world right now? Shrooms are awesome. Pot is quasi legal in parts of America. The POTUS is a bridge troll without the riddles. I’m pretty sure that sometime in the late nineties, a group of ultra capitalist extremists, started traveling through time. Fucking shit up. Killed all those folks in the sixties for acting out against the military industrial complex. Where’s my tin foil hat?

6 Likes

Well if cannabis was federally legal it would have a better chance in the stock market because businesses could file legally and let’s say a conglomerate that runs in all the legal states and owns dispensaries. That could legally qualify as a chain business. More businesses could compete. Ig for now the best we can do is keep advocating for legalization on the federal level. Well that or moving on to the next emerging market but one can always do both😉

1 Like

Not legitimate ones. It’s only decriminalized, it’s still illegal.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be a bad idea to be the guy selling the shovels for the next gold rush.

Selling spawns and spores isnt illegal in alot of states and the demand for those kinds of things are increasing as more folks learn how easy it is to grow shrooms.

2 Likes

Last I checked, they have synthetic routes for psilocin and psilocybin. Depending on how legalization goes, there might not be much mushroom growing.

Unless research catches up, and finds something different/better about the MAOIs in the mushrooms being in conjunction.

4 Likes

Yup - Compass Pathways is the current leader IMO: US20190119310A1 - Preparation of psilocybin, different polymorphic forms, intermediates, formulations and their use - Google Patents . But like you said, they’re patenting narrow formulations not containing any adjacent compounds.

Psilocybin also isn’t the only current compound of note. You can start a ketamine clinic in most states & countries.

5 Likes

There are many compounds in mushrooms other than psilocybin and psilocin that are of interest though.

Different for each species, some psilocybe genus mushrooms contain the same compounds found in cordyceps mushrooms. Mushrooms are very exciting all by themselves, the psilocybin is just the icing on the cake :grinning:

5 Likes

Or Kratom moving more mainstream, I know there are big grows already down south. Much more commercially viable than psychedelics.

1 Like

Link brings me to a page about “Trump’s Corn Crisis”? Nothing about mushrooms.

Plenty of other gold mines about to be opened.

Here’s another example, oilprice changes that advertised link I guess

1 Like

Shrooms are legal in Oakland as well

1 Like