Magic Mushrooms Could Be the Next Investment Trend

Decriminalized*

9 Likes

Nice!

I think research into the medicinal properties of non psychedelic mushroom extracts is going to be more valuable honestly. Reishi, lions mane, cordyceps, and many other mushrooms contain alot of healing properties. With the all the chemists in the cannabis industry, I’m sure the community could do something great with medicinal mushroom extracts

8 Likes

Agreed… The day will come when they’re treating depression or something of the like with psychedelic extracts. I always felt my mind fired better the days after eating shroomz.

4 Likes

For sure, I was speaking on non psychedelic or “legal” shrooms though. There are alot of possibilities for extracting and isolating compounds other than psilocybin or psilocin

6 Likes

new trend , EVERYBODY HOP ON BOARD!

7 Likes

I’ve always said the trip is just a side effect to what it gives you for the days to come.

5 Likes

well put…

Like when you get off life’s rollercoaster, brain wide open🙏

1 Like
I believe that investing in [shrooms](https://grasslife.io) will be successful only if the world or certain countries legalize them. Marijuana is a wonderful investment, but it needs a little nudge to be trustworthy.

SEO campaign? What’s with the link