Made my first batch of 1000 carts, would like to improve

The inherent problem with handing out free samples of terpenes is even giving someone a single milliliter is enough for about 20 grams. That’s assuming you want to just send them one single profile and bank on that being a keeper for them too. Realistically, tastes and smells are a highly subjective experience so the worst thing you can do is just give someone one single profile to represent the scope of your entire brand. That’s why I’d rather have such a low price for a 28ML 7-Pack where everyone wins. People just have vastly different preferences. You have to send out a variety of profiles to give a fair impression of your product line and next thing you know your free “sample” pack of 1 or 2ML bottles is enough to last that customer for a year or two. Thats not to mention the sheer number of people who openly skip from one vendor to the next doing this indefinitely without ever actually purchasing anything.

Any of my customers know that if you place an order there will always be 1, 2, often times 3 free bottles added in as nothing more than a surprise gift. No mention of it other than maybe a quick “Hey, threw in a few free samples. Thank you again for your business” hand-written on the packing slip. I would much rather budget to make my prices more affordable for my current customers and the people they refer to us than punish my existing customers by having to charge higher rates in the interest of new customer acquisition.

I don’t mind making a slight exception here because I trust that this community will have less people just trying to just get a free handout. All I ask is people meet me in the middle and pay for shipping and more importantly just type in their own address. I have absolutely no interest in manually entering addresses all day and doing people’s online shopping for them. There aren’t enough hours in the day as it is.

10 Likes

Just saw your sale and ordered the 7 pack sampler. Excited to try em.

2 Likes

These guys are the truth! I’ve gotten excellent feedback on their Banana Punch, Fruity Pebbles, GDP.

Well said

1 Like

Glad you like them. Shoot me a private message sometime so I can get you a sample of the Jungle Juice. Its in a similar category but has a bit more funk to it. Its not out yet on the site but it’s currently my personal favorite. Definitely a distinct dank undertone that just meshes really well with the juicy citrus.

I’ll be willing to bet Jungle Juice pops up on a lot of terpene sites soon. Funny how that keeps happening

4 Likes

Just got around to opening the sample pack and I received 8 strains and a sample of SERVM flavorless terps. Each came with a pipette and included one syringe and glass jar. More than I ordered, appreciate the freebies.

So far Jungle Juice is what I’ve tried and it’s pretty :fire:

Edit: wedding crashers is delicious taste like red velvet cake with whipped cream on exhale

Ill edit this and add my thoughts of each flavor as tested

3 Likes