Made my first batch of 1000 carts, would like to improve

Yalls full spec line is A1 imo

2 Likes

I appreciate your feedback but I donā€™t think this qualifies as a thread hijack. Have a good morning dude!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Yeah not a thread jack when the OP asked for it

@xtralaboratories why dont u guys have COAs? Showing the vast array of terpenes in your ā€œfull spectrumā€ blends?

Yea mixing stuff is fun as hell, used to do loads of blends as well. Bubblegum mixed with anything has always had killer results for me. Bubblegum blue dream, bubblegum strawberry cough, bubblegum lime OG etc. It got to the point where everyone screwed me down so much on the price that I just went back to normal blends and told them take it or leave it lmao.

Yea def gunna order some amped up blends. My guess is they are the equivalent to what trueterpenes was doing with the flavor enhanced line. It adds more of an artificial flavor that the customers definitely favor IMO. The idea of mixing cannabis derived with some more artificial stuff definitely sounds like a winner here. If I remember iā€™ll lyk how it goes

Hey @Thetetraguy we offer COAā€™s to our clientā€™s on request. At this time we donā€™t disclose the percentages in our blends as we consider that our proprietary information.

Thanks!

2 Likes

He didnā€™t ask for percentages, he just wanted an ingredient list considering some of these molecules are a little more dangerous than others. Are you saying you only offer information about the contents after a person has already made a purchase?

2 Likes

He said clients.

Client - a person or organization using the services of a lawyer or other professional person or company.

Are you insinuating that xtralabs is fucking people over? Cause thats what your question is implying.

Yeah, nah.

@FloraplexTerpenes, @TrueTerpenes and mr extractor ruined the vape market, so now no one trusts anyone

6 Likes

So let me make sure i got this correct.
You claim this

Then say this:

I dont need to know ur input percentages, i want to know whats in the product.
How are you going to say u have over 100 terpenes in ur blend if u cant show a coa that tests for all those terpenes?? @anon56994712 foolery??

Can i request all your info on the product i took a screenshot of please, can u send it to my email thetetraguy@gmail.com or dm me here

3 Likes

Ditto

Xtracts is probably telling the truth, but I am learning nothing means shit to people without tests to back em up. Until then , it is schrodingers terps.

4 Likes

Iā€™m implying itā€™s ridiculous to expect people at this point in the game to purchase a consumable that equates to snake oil since we arenā€™t allowed to know whatā€™s in it.

Like others have said, weā€™re fed up with the proprietary shield here.

5 Likes

Appreciate the shout out :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I agree with this, COAs should just be standard with terpenes

Been seeing you guys pop up more around here - do you offer any sample packs for F4200/GLG members? Looking at adding a flavored line to our offerings, and I would love to try some of your blends out.

Not officially since I try to mind my own business on here. If members just buy a pack of droppers or something small and pay the $8 for shipping, Iā€™ll pick out a few samples to add to your order. That way your address gets entered in for me and everything is processed normally on my end. I just canā€™t be spending time manually inputting peopleā€™s addresses all day to give out free stuff then also pay to ship it. I get flooded with requests for free samples on a daily basis so itā€™s unrealistic for me to keep up with that when Iā€™m short-handed as it is. Just make sure to include your username and mention the forum in the order notes at checkout.

Also I am tentatively going to say this offer only stands for the next 30 days because any time Iā€™ve ever offered something free online people come out of the woodworks 6+ months later trying to get free stuff.

8 Likes

Imma copy paste this every time I get a sample request. Im so sick of paying 15-20 dollars for people who never buy again. People asking for free shit when I cant keep anything in stock.

3 Likes

Honestly I think Iā€™m done with free samples as well. Even if they pay shipping. I have a very small team wearing many hats as is, Iā€™m traveling constantly, and the freebies are a pain that get less than a 20% return customer rate no matter how good your product is. Iā€™m thinking to do ā€œsample packsā€ again. $50 samplers. If you canā€™t afford $50 then I donā€™t know why you are asking for terps to begin with. Not to be harsh. Just being straight.

Also, it takes so damn long for most people to get around to mixing up your terps that when they finally contact you again you have a different line up and the wheel goes round and round lol

4 Likes

The lemon pound cake and the platinum blueberry Kush are fuckin incredible bro! The lemon pound cake is so damn cakey!! How you do that mannnn?

@MassTerpenes and I are not affiliated by the way.
Iā€™ve just been very impressed by his products, customer service, and extraordinary amount of knowledge on his craft. Everyone and there mom is still using floraplex and true terps even after they were selling the thickeners. Letā€™s change the tides and blow this dood up!

Mix up a bit of hemp terps from @qma with the botanicals from mass and you got yourself a repeatable flavor that is really pleasant and doesnā€™t have that nose burn of full botanical.

3 Likes