Lowest prices on CCELL-style carts in the USA

Not all of us are able to fulfill their moq unfortunately. I would absolutely go through them directly if I could.

We take cash for local pick-ups in Austin, TX and Ann Arbor, MI

The plastic syringes piss me off. I had to use some making all the damn super TINY samples I’ve gotten in. They wanna leave the damn swirls in them occasionally. I never get this w the gun. Man am I ready for testing to be over w

Next time I’m chance my luck loading 7ml in the gun instead. If it does 20ml w ease I’m sure it’ll do these test orders never again w plastic!

Those are fake buddy. Let’s see the numbers on bottom of cartridge.

https://logistics.farm/shop/carts/ascent-c101/

Its not much, but it’s low moq

1 Like

We are not claiming these to be “real” ccell brand cartridges. They are nearly identical minus the branding on side and bottom of the cart. Just because they arent “real” doesn’t mean they don’t work flawlessly…

1 Like

There is almost nothing special about “real” ccell now that the krabby patty formula is out.

6 Likes

That’s pretty reasonable for the ascents for a smaller order. I’ll be getting em there next fer sure. Can’t expect a huge price break on anything under 100.

Beats bumming off the forums for some lol.

3 Likes

Why would someone buy some knockoff chinese carts last time I did all my carts leaked. I don’t knock you for trying to make money but you should sell some legit stuff.

If you tried these you would know they’re legit. We will gladly refund any unhappy customers.

3 Likes

The issue with refunding people who have leaky carts is the fill. People typically have to mix/fill larger batches, and many times will just fill large amounts of new untested carts. This leads to leaking and a lot more loss than just the cart.

Honestly @everyone, even with my carts, please test 5 or so first. If they pass the leak/clog test, upsize to 20 next run. Then repeat with successes until you are doing full runs of the new carts.

5 Likes

The guy from trueterpenes had them at like $.60 per cart ready to ship at the GLG meetup this past summer. He had a few different brands some were more expensive, these ones were cheap

1 Like

Where do I get legit in US ceramic carts? I hear that’s big thing now?

2 Likes

Honestly I rather pay extra for legit ccells and I think pods are the future.

What do you mean by legit? Cart farms has them, and if you want to get bigger orders contact @Ascent directly.

4 Likes

I think he is confusing ceramics with ccell like hamilton or jupiter

1 Like

No ccell has ceramic heating element but from what I read some company in Cali made a ceramic cart with no metal. And I buy my stuff from 3winn, Jupiter, Hamilton, and kush supply. Personally dart pods are my favorite ccell product

1 Like

@Ascent aren’t American made

3 Likes

No vape carts are American made; anyone making that claim is not being completely truthful; maybe the most minor steps of manufacturing, if that; cost of carts would be astronomical if manufacturing happened stateside

6 Likes

Not sure why you choose to pay so much more for just a brand name. We have tested our carts against the CCELL brand and they are basically identical besides the branding. Our prices are low on purpose, not because of low quality. We want to help expand the market. It’s good for everyone involved.

2 Likes