Lowest prices on CCELL-style carts in the USA

Hello everyone! We are excited to announce the launch of our website, BulkCarts dotCom - America’s lowest priced CCELL-style cartridge online retailer, which launched at the beginning of December 2019. We are offering the 1.0ml & 0.5ml glass tank and ceramic screw on tip cartridges for as low as $0.89 a piece. You can also find great prices on the Cartridge Filler Guns, 900mAh & 350mAh Pen-style batteries, and Cartridge Tubes as well! We are USA-based and ship same or next day from Austin, TX. Shipping & Returns are ALWAYS FREE. You can also pick up locally in Austin, TX or Ann Arbor, MI. We have tried 5 different manufacturers and found these to be the highest quality overall. Our specialty is Bulk but we still offer the lowest pricing on the Net for sample packs and 100 packs ($1.30/ea). If anyone has any questions, let us know! We would love to become your trusted USA source for all your CCELL-style cartridge needs :slight_smile:

5 Likes

“CCell-style

Classic.

Do you guys sell other models as well?

2 Likes

Yep we don’t want to create any confusion as these are not the CCELL brand but are nearly identical as you can see :slight_smile:

We are only selling this model for now.

1 Like

Lead-free certifies? Have you filled with oil, waited a month, and then tested for lead leaching?

4 Likes

I like it! Too much misleading info in this industry. We appreciate you guys being transparent.

1 Like

Our manufacturer has confirmed no lead but we of course are testing each round of shipments as they come in to us. We will have the results posted on the website soon as they should be finishing the testing any day now at PSI Labs in Ann Arbor, MI. We apologize for not having this completed already.

1 Like

Just checked out your website. I look forward to when you have more variety. Please keep us up to date when you do. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just curious what you would like to see added?

1 Like

Wood and metal tips and gold posts and bottoms

1 Like

Thanks for your input! We will surely make this happen.

1 Like

I see you are casting shade on ceramics…

When your cartridges are made with brass. :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

What’s the cost for 100 1ml?

Lmfao at psi labs. I hope they FIRED the last ass jockeys running their machines from yrs back. They were utter jokers

3 Likes

I checked with our Ann Arbor team and they said there were definitely issues in the past and those have been corrected.

100 carts are going for $130 on the site. 1.0ml or 0.5ml are the same price :slight_smile:

Not meaning to throw shade on anything, we only want to bring a quality experience to our customers. We look forward to releasing a high quality full ceramic cartridge in the future when some of the issues related to them are solved.

What are the issues related to ceramics?

Ouch, 1.30@

Landed to my door for all ceramic carts are 1.20

2 Likes

$1.30/ea for 100 pieces is the best price in the USA for the style of carts we sell. That’s great you can get the full ceramics for that price! If you see anywhere that is less expensive for the same item, let me know :slight_smile:

There are many and plenty on here.
1.30@ are rookie/newbie prices from 2018

1 Like

That’s china direct though. These guys probably warehouse their inventory here

4 Likes

I warehouse myself.

Sitting on 1100 ascents carts, and 1000 of some metal ones I got from here (steampunk type)

3 Likes