Lowest prices on CCELL-style carts in the USA

It’s weird the dynamics of it all. I have a hard time selling empties here, cause everyone is all plugged up with china, but everyone needs fillers. I go over to reddit, and no one needs fillers but EVERYONE needs carts.

8 Likes

My work may be needing one of your fancy fillers in about 1 month. They use plastic now.
Lol

I already made a business plan, then they fired 2 people the next day.

2 Likes

Filler in one hand, capper in the other, ankles chained to the table :joy::rofl: ahhh the wookstation

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s gonna be their thing. Faster shipping and at self-warehousing numbers, 1k for instance, they’re already offering at $0.95/ea.

2 Likes

Most people who shop with @ascent get their carts in 3-5 days, it’s one reason it is very hard for me to sell ascent carts on the forum

4 Likes

I wasn’t aware their shipping had gotten so fast. Been fucking around with the other shit lately. That’s impressive from China.

1 Like

Rn it don’t mean much cause they are all on new years. I learned that the whole country doesn’t take a break, they just focus on themselves for a couple weeks.

1 Like

If you need a few hundred, I can break off for cost.

I got enough, I raised prices to reddit levels so I can weather the storm

2 Likes

Exactly. We want to provide a less expensive option for people looking to purchase their cartridges from within the USA. Always free shipping and shipped same day if the order is placed by 4pm Central Time. Also, you can mix & match cartridges to add up to a bulk discount, so if you want 500 White tips, and 500 Black tips, you pay the price for 1,000 (0.95/ea). We have tested multiple manufacturers and found some big differences between the quality of each. I can show some of the differences in quality we have seen if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

You should stock ascent ceramics

Offer low pricing on small batch orders. (Below 100ct)

2 Likes

We will definitely be stocking all ceramics in the future but for now it looks like there are some issues that need to be worked out first. I am new to this forum, but I did spend a lot of time last night going through the threads and it seems people are still having the same issues we have noticed ourselves. We rarely have failures with our CCELL-style cartridges and never any complaints so far. I also manufacture CBD products (tincture, topical, and vape) in Texas for my retail store Greenwave Naturals and have been using these same carts for over a year with very few issues and no returns for malfunctioning product.

1 Like

Put a disclaimer up, ceramics are great man. I’m pretty sure all ceramic carts are always going to be fragile, not sure how you’d manufacture em without being brittle.

Otherwise, great pricing I’d say.

$0.89 per cartridge??? I seriously doubt about its quality, in downtown LA you can even find for as low as $0.40 per unit, however, this kind of products have messed up the industry, I doubt they have passed heavy metal tests and are using untested raw materials with 0 quality. controls

2 Likes

0.89 for 5000+. These carts are tried and true. We have just received our heavy metal test results and they are clean as can be. 100 for 1.30 or a 10 pack sample for 1.50 for any non believers. Give them a try, we will refund any unhappy customers!

I would also buy ascent carts from you if you stocked them

3 Likes

Why not just buy from @Ascent ? I have received my shipments in less than a week before

4 Likes

I read through his thread and people are reporting breaks, non firing carts, glue issues with the tank, only one hole drawing oil, etc. We only want to put out top quality items so we will wait to see if there are some improvements before investing in full ceramic. Looking forward to working with Ascent in the future though! I know he is diligently looking to improve the product.

1 Like

Breaks are from inpocket storage or rough.

No fires are mainly due to certain batteries.
They also remade their carts with a longer pin.

@BulkCarts do you take cash or money order