Loonikg for partners in South Africa for Glasshouse and Indoor CBD production

Good morning everyone,

I am currently evaluating the possibility to bring CBD flowers into Europe, from South Africa.
I have a Swiss company to import the products and distribution contracts with European companies.
We have possibilty to invest in strategic operations after a preriod of positive collaboration.

What we bring?
Contracts. Know-how, if necessary. Investments.

What do we need?
Companies that are able to produce quantities, around 1000 kg per year glasshouse or greenhouse. 250 kg of indoor flower.
Limit in Swiss is 1% THC.

Hope this post reaches the right people for fruitful collaborations.
Lets talk.
Leon Speedwell

3 Likes

Howdy! Will message you.

1 Like

Let’s chat.

I’m based in South Africa.

Have the contacts to possible fill your request.

1 Like

@greenbuggy ?

3 Likes

@Curly0351

1 Like

@NewLevelProcess appreciate the thought but my specialization is with extraction and distillation process rather than cloning, growing and cultivation. I am open to more work in Africa or elsewhere where my skillset lines up with client needs

2 Likes

Ive been researching and living in SA and eSwatini for 4 years now.

4 Likes

I’ve got connections in uruguay and Argentina and both have been shipping to the Swiss. Seems everyone is trying to Swiss wash their hot cbd.

4 Likes

When I heard someone first explaining to me what they were doing to wash away thc I puked in my mouth

They are selling stuff we throwing away post extraction as a usable product.

Harm reduction should be the first thing when considering weed laws and Switzerland missed the mark.

For as high up Europeans have their nose in the air when it comes to us colonies they are pretty fucking dumb when it comes to cannabis.

5 Likes

Hey bro I can put you in contact with a friend of mine in Zimbabwe that can possibly help you out. I think Zimbabwe will afford you a lower production cost.

1 Like

Would be also interested in CBD flowers but especially THC flowers from SA for the German medicinal market.
All necessary permits/certifications at hand.

A post was split to a new topic: Cart peddler

be careful, its a dodge business environment.

1 Like

Need some SA licensed connects?

I sent you a msg

1 Like

yep for years now

1 Like