Looks like gold.. is it?

@qma

4 Likes

Its almost like it was built for it… haha

Here’s our -67c+ wash … not exactly sure if we managed it the whole time but we tried…

5 min and 20 min wash

3 Likes

Sweet baby Jesus…:sunglasses:
Think the red lid is making a Amber hue on the left one doesn’t look like that irl

2 Likes

Which run is this? I like the color! Did you drop the temps lower and/or adjust filtration? Lookin’ good!

2 Likes

Just dropped temps(-67c+). basically insulated buckets this time and alot… ALOT of dry ice. Nothing change on filter. same 1 filter pass

2 Likes

Just goes to show you what a few degrees change in temperature will do! Again, nicely done!

2 Likes

Looking good remeber that when temp lowers residence time must rise to pull the same
Or solvent ratio to biomassmust rise

So if I want to pull the same I must soak it longer and/or put more solvent ? @Roguelab

1 Like

We ended up getting a VERY used bock. Gave a minion the drill with brass scrubby attachments. Came out fantastic. We can spin about 6 lbs at a time. Takes about 10 minutes and it is crushing our prior EtOH recovery.

Total cost:
$800 - for the unit
$300 - for the shipping
$200 - for the minion

$1300 cleaned and installed

Helps that one of the partners is an electrician too :slight_smile:

And just to set the record straight… this is Serenity:

1 Like

Yep now find the balance and remember good biomass Will have more cannabinoids this saturates your solvent faster and vice versa

1 Like

I just seen a cup15 (copy) at usalab todsy. 3 phase motor. On a pallet.

Massive machine.

@doc_simple
What ya have there? R1 or r6? Looks like modded bars for mx.
I used to build and race sportbikes.

1 Like

It’s a heavily modded FJ 09. Setup for a bit of off-road and can also add luggage when needed. This pic is stripped down for joy riding :smile:

3 Likes

I just went into usa labs today also, that centrifuge looked badass

2 Likes

Was that you I met there today? If not, I met another future4200 member there today. My old azz cant remember his sn.

That 50L quad condenser rotovap caught my eye.

2 Likes

Had my paint cloths on but I don’t think so I was in there pretty quick

1 Like

Yeah love there layout in there. Nice shop and decent prices

1 Like