Looks like CCELL is launching full ceramic cartridges

The white and black ones have a metal post but I’m pretty sure the heating element is ceramic

1 Like

3 Likes

We create the full ceramic cartridge in 2018

1 Like

Ccell already released it on its site: Kera - Full Ceramic Cartridge - CCELL and, it seems very common, no special innovation.

They are using zirconia ceramic,would be interesting to see the % of their current metal cartridge clients switch to full ceramic

Larger capacity is not real innovation either.By the way, the cartridge in your post is highly likely a ccell M6T copycat.

Looks like I replied too simply, it’s almost 1 year later that ccell finally launched the full ceramic carts. Just realized why it took a long time, are there any problems they need to solve? You can see now the base of Kera is metal, not like the one @MondoLabs shared former.

1 Like

They are 2 different carts. One is a “premium” one with expensive materials and the Evo is the cheaper option with less expensive materials but both share the same coil.

I have 4,000 kerras on the way right now I’ll share pictures when I get them.

5 Likes

I’m curious about the price Lol . Does anyone know what’s the price for the Ccell’s full ceramic?

How much do the Kerra’s run for?

How much terps can these carts handle? Wont someone just consider the terps?

5 Likes

Literally zirconia would perform better with higher terps , while we still look forward to hear more real test results .

I was told the kera is the premium option, quoted about $3/cart, same price as their standard th2

Yeah the new SE & Evo ccells will be priced at $1.30-$1.50 per and the keras are a bit cheaper than the th2.

1 Like

It’s borosilicate glass, id say anything under 20% terps although if you go that high there probably needs to be smaller Aperture than 2.0mm

2 Likes

Sds or materials data? :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification! That looks like some fire tek

1 Like

Ask a ccell Rep, I’m sorry I wish I had that data for you.

So the premium one is all made of ceramic material, including the base.

And the cheap one is Kera, using the metal base?

The inlet hole looks different, both Kera and the one on @MondoLabs 's photo ( it’s his ccell
reps hand, not his own hand according to his clarification) are round shape inlet holes

the one in your hand is more square

1 Like