Looks like CCELL is launching full ceramic cartridges

@CBDFANS used to post several posts of ccell new products, any thoughts?

1 Like

a post from @MondoLabs almost one year ago

5 Likes

This is nothing curious, just enriching the existing product line. Like they launched 2.0ml disposables.

1 Like

Yes, their SE carts and Evo’s drop in November

1 Like

I also will mention that the even newer ceramics they are releasing are only $1.30-1.50 per

2 Likes

the new full ceramic cart or will they use newer ceramic coil ?

Earlier this year on April they released a press on ceramic body with really expensive materials. It also utilizes the new black ceramic wick-less coil. This was priced at 2.80-3/pc

But now they are releasing basically the same thing again but just with slightly cheaper materials. Still will utilize the new black ceramic coil tho. These will be around $1.30-1.50 price range. Will have a stainless and a ceramic version.

3 Likes

may I know did you try these new one? How does it perform comparing to their current one?

They used to come apart, I hope yall improved ya’lls closure @CBDFANS

3 Likes

Honestly I think the coil is really good but nothings better than snapfits and ccell has yet to release a snapfit. But the samples I got earlier this year in January where the first 10 prototypes that 3win had so they weren’t very durable. They fell apart like @qma said but im positive they improved them because the whole point of a prototype is to see what needs to be improved etc. I personally still won’t use them until they are automation friendly tho. Great hardware tho, great coil.

1 Like

Ive used these and they leak about 3/4s through. Jupiter and AVd have an all ceramic 510 thread as well

1 Like

thanks for sharing these details , they launched quite a lot disposable this year,looks like not much update on cartridges

does Jupiter also carry products from other manufacturers?

Gosh I would hate to see quality products available to ship for the wrong price. :thinking::grimacing: lower than the guys with multiple urls just to survive being in business. Let alone questionable actual experience extracting (they are just buyers lol that will have recorded any real world experiences … Including being a buyer.

Lmao. Ask for more … :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::roll_eyes::thinking::stuck_out_tongue:

My worst URL is more successful than your weight business

5 Likes

Wait? Are you talking finances with me? Mr. Cry and moan on vacation? Breh. I PICKED YOU UP for a reason lol… and I am the nice guy who saw this coming.

Oh please. Remind me to repeat my own ears.

Because I didnt want to ride in a car with 4 people vs 3 people? Do you want like gas money or something?

can’t find all ceramic cartridge on jupiter’s website ,is it same with this ccell one?

Almost all the Jupiter samples I received last week are “powered by c cell”

1 Like

I’ll post pictures when I get to the lab

1 Like