CCELL to enforce ceramic patents. Clone-buyers Beware?

Lol too bad carts are thing of the past. By the time this does anything (if? Lol) the market will have shifted to disposables

1 Like

I highly doubt the industry will abandon 510 threaded carts.
Yes disposables will be used more and more

2 Likes

Is the market really moving to disposables?

For live resin, yes

1 Like

Yes. Disposable and pod system will be used more and more. Now it is the world of 510 thread cart.

2 Likes

Smoores new ceramic body ccell

6 Likes

Wow. Is it really from Smoore? I haven’t seen him has the ceramic body cart.

3 Likes

Yessir it is, you’ll see these roll out after Chinese New Years. From ccell distributors.

2 Likes

Could you send the photos with logo?

1 Like

CCell launching a ceramic chimney is brilliant! Ceramic showcases the oil while helping to get them beyond heavy metal ‘emissions testing’ being mandated in Colorado.

They will also need to add titanium wire to get around the emissions testing, which is a good thing.

If Colorado adds microscopic shards-of-glass testing to emissions testing, CCELL is likely done, because inhaling ceramic dust is the source of silicosis lung :lungs: disease.

6 Likes

The CCELL ‘utility patent’ enforcement is going after any product using a block or tube ceramic coil, which includes cartridges, pods and high pollution disposables.

They need to make a “disposable” that can be refilled or the market needs to shift to mod box’s

4 Likes

Uwell report, That is interesting! I think it was 2018 article.

Hmm…so autarchical. Does ceramic heatting belong to Ccell. If it is true, there is just one company–Smoore that can stay on the cannabis vaping business.

This uwell “report” is horseshit. They released that way back when they saw ceramic killing their market share. You’d have to literally crush these atomizers and snort them to get silicosis. This is like fear mongering residual butane as a shitty rosin presser. Uwell is or at least was dogshit leaded trash when they dropped this “report”.

The main problem with the ITC filing by Smoore is that their ceramic core argument is actually not very strong:

If you do analysis of their ceramic core, it took them over 5 years to get it approved because it was denied several times during the application process.

In order for their patent to be perfected and approved, they had to make the claim that the heating wire within their ceramic core is “internally tangent” to the ceramic, meaning that it is fully enclosed.

The problem with this claim is that even their own ceramic core is not “internally tangent” themselves, which actually violates previous patents filed in both the U.S. and China.

Regarding the ceramic core that we make, the heating wire is partially exposed and partially embedded into the ceramic. Therefore, it does not meet the criteria of being “internally tangent” and the sample they took of our coil, which does support their claim is a sample that is not consistent with our typical coil. A defect in production does not qualify as infringement by simply hand-picking a coil out of 100 samples that does meet the criteria does not qualify as
intentional violation of the Smoore patent. It will be interesting to see how they proceed as I’m sure that some of the other cartridges do infringe.

1 Like

How about the Ispire Ducore(two heating coil) technology? Is this in danger too? 微信截图_20211110152127

I don’t know enough about the design and architecture of their core to provide an accurate analysis. However, I believe SMOK was the first to design and offer a dual core in the past.

2 Likes

Is Smok in the cannabis oil vaping business? I heard he is a giant in eliquid vape, did not see him here.

SMOK has not focused heavily on the cannabis industry, but there are rumors that they are about to get into it very soon. They recently built a world-class “pharmaceutical-grade” factory that was designed for cannabis and big tobacco. However, my guess is they are 4-6 months away.

Based on my knowledge, SMOK is the 2nd largest manufacturer in the world behind SMOORE.

2 Likes