Looking to remotely employ candy maker to develop multiple products for us

we recently had to fire a kitchen we had contracted to make an infused gummy square for us :frowning:

this has left us in a bad position , we have a massive brand dropping the next few weeks and do not have a recipe to fill it with. we’ve got 25 different flavors assorted into 5 flavor sets that need to be properly executed for the the brand.

flavors were planned using lorann oils and amoretti

tropical paradise-
passion fruit
guava
mango
coconut
pineapple

ballin Berrys-
blue raspberry
strawberry
blackberry
acai
blueberry

sour-
lychee
lemonade
strawberry kiwi
pear
green apple

dessert-
cake batter
cinnamon bun
cheesecake
banana cream
cream cheese icing

mix flavor blend-
watermelon
cotton candy
strawberry banana
peach mango
tutti frutti

Ontop of that we need a recipe for infused nerd ropes as well as a type of “nerds bar” that is more solid consistency.

money ready !! just need someone to make some recipes and do some FaceTime calls with.

That’s a lot of flavors and it does make sense to clarify what they are water soluble or not
For that might be a big isseu in the recipe

3 Likes

flavors were designed with lorain and amoretti oils.

1 Like

its 5 flavors per “flavor collection”

packaging design is a master box with 5 different interior boxes

1 Like

What type of kitchen set up do you have?

3 Likes

we have depositors and demolders on the way, taking notes and ordering everything I’m told we’ll need over these next couple weeks.

this is a large project for us, have a construction team coming in and completely remodeling a space we rented to outfit for the endeavor. if who ever can consult for the gummy projects could provide necessary equipment lists that would be ideal.

1 Like

Exactly @raghanded
Having the right recipe is only part of having a
Quality end product
And this seems like a big order that needs to be fulfilled some pro kitchen with the right equipment is needed

4 Likes

this wasn’t something we really planned for just not going to try the outsourcing thing again haha, please forgive my unpreparedness.

What type of volume do you need to produce in what timeframe? That’s really a crazy amount of flavors to do by hand without a mogul (auto gummy making line)

2 Likes

@dutchmulti can you help ?

prepared to spend the money to get things going smoothly as far as equipment and all that goes

1 Like

starting out I don’t necessarily have a volume expectation, I’ve got 50k units worth of packaging id like to be able to have completed filled and sold within the first month.

design is ten piece packs of gummy’s, each ten pack has five flavors & from there its put in a small inner box and into a fifty piece master box.

1 Like

got the depositor and demolder, is there much more to it ?

That would depend on the depositor and demolder. What do you have?

Here’s what I use -

15 Likes

Spick and span :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

much smaller scale version of that.

With a cooling tunnel and conveyor?

You’re doing gelatin or pectin?

1 Like

Those are some serious molds. Does that have some sorta cleaning stage.

1 Like

Steam bar manifolds and one of these -

10 Likes

Thats way too many flavors my man… iv tested most, of the ones you have listed. There are a few on your list, that are a no go… and a couple that are a hard, hell no.

5 Likes