Looking to get 100 carts, any recommendations?

Need 100 carts.

How good are those full ceramic carts?

1 Like

Pretty fire

8 Likes

@cart.farm products are fire and they are an excellent vendor here.

I also used High Quality Carts for a while, who I believe is also on Future.

8 Likes

cart.farm and HiQ carts are both awesome choices. Both have outstanding customer service, and their product never disappoints.

2 Likes

@FTLD-X
I just bought 100 ceramics from him.

3 Likes

Pricey

Well my wtb thread was up for 1 week. No one bothered to hit the dm’s for a sale.

1 Like

did you try them yet ?
if so, what did you think of them ?

1 Like

Those are all for a client. I have the duocore to test out next.

I did test out the other samples I was sent from them and I liked them a lot. Zero issues.

Did CH hook you up on those carts?

1 Like

Ya he got them

2 Likes

how much better are those new ceramic carts, not ascent. I’ve still only gotten the ones from William. the DOA rate has peaked I’ve never had this issue w him. I’m tired of ppl calling back w returns its damn embarrassing. and he will deny deny deny! I love him to death he helped me build great select clientele. but this.DOA thing is getting rediculous

1 Like

they are nice but burn to good. youll.empty a cart fairly quick bc hits to good

1 Like

I had problems with batteries on those things. They only want to run on an old af smart cart battery for me

2 Likes

We got some samples in of these (thanks @FTLD-X) and they were pretty solid. Definitely a little tough to get the money men to okay the cost increase vs iCell and I’m on the edge of whether it’s worth it. We might give them a test drive for our premium line when it comes out

3 Likes

The initial 5 or so 1g ceramics I got as testers all passed with flying colors. Zero leaks, zero no fires, zero contamination. Each were in in it’s own sealed blister pack.

I just opened and inspected the new 100 from him. I didnt get too deep into the box.

there in a blister pack when buying 100?

god I’d hate to have to open them all and set up to fill them

2 Likes

No, just the samples were individually packed.
100ct was the normal box with holders.

1 Like

:rofl:
I’d probably have committed an extra hard mode sudoku by now if I had to blister pack every cart.

4 Likes

I completely understand.

We can work out better pricing if we can get you over the MOQ. We become very price competitive as soon as we get over 5,000 pieces.

Direct shipping, OEM, and configuration options all unlock at 5,000, so if that’s feasible for you, you’ll end up being a lot more happy.

As I mentioned with configuration (more on this to come in the next few weeks), we will be designing SKU’s for each customer based on their oils performance. We’d like to establish long lasting business relationships with people who are serious about getting the perfect tank for their oil. However, in order to make it manageable, we have to set the MOQ at 5k.

With that said, we’ll be offering Low, Medium, and High Viscosity options soon which should help most people find success. With the broadening of the oils available on the market, “one tank fits all” is not a viable market strategy any more.

As I said, more on this to come soon. (I’ll write a big post on it once the sample kits arrive)

If you’re interested in getting on the pre-order for the 3 viscosity sample kits, fill out this RFQ form and we’ll get you sorted. ETA is sometime next week for the first wave to go out. We have 200 kits coming on the first wave, so there is limited supply, and the intention is to give them to bigger customers. Still, our waiting list isn’t very long and I <3 future4200 so I’m leaving the doors open for now.

3 Likes

Wouldnt the intake hole size determine the best oil thickness? Or is your different?

1 Like