Looking to get 100 carts, any recommendations?

Absolutely understand, honestly 5k isn’t a bad MOQ. Personally, I thought the were very nice, hand a great heft and quality. I wasn’t a huge fan of the mouthpiece style of the samples but I imagine that is customizable so not a sticking point at all. Only issue is that the gear might not differentiate itself much from our base production line vs something like a glass cart. I would definitely consider switching to these if they got within striking distance of the iCell for the viton alone, I’m just not sure that’s feasible for you.

All in all, I think you should be proud of your product

1 Like

DM me what you’re paying, I can hit you up with a quote and you can compare and see if the value is there for you.

2 Likes

Oil hole is the last resort, which requires a new mold.

We have three other ways to meter the product first and in the final case, if we absolutely need to, we commission a new mold to change the hole size. But that takes a minimum of 5 weeks to be production ready, and with CNY around the corner it’s not something we can push through reasonably.

2 Likes

Also, here’s a mockup I did for Chinese New years.

Keep in mind, this would have to be done with Silicone gaskets and regular ceramic lids, as Viton cannot come in Pink, and we haven’t found a pink pigment that survives the kilning process for Zirconia Ceramics yet.

What this shows though, is you can certainly customize. This is do-able. Although the flowers would likely need to be reduced to a 5 color scheme.

And yes, we can plate the 510 thread to that color. If we want :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found 1.5mm or larger for straight uncut 93% disty with out any issues.

1 Like

I’ve yet to get my samples

@Liam84 did you ship the sample carts?

2 Likes

How about Ascent? Are they good for ceramic carts? I’ve heard that they were really good

I’m deciding between the ccell-like cartridges from bulkcarts or Ascent carts from Cartfarm.

Any recommendations?

The key word here is “were”.