Looking to buy D8 THC

Is D8 legal?

5 Likes

@BioScienceEnterprise ?

This is the coa from the SoP that we are currently making the distillate from your biomass to this this spec now. We expect to have samples and new coa in the next 10 days.

1 Like

So purdy

1 Like

i would like to purchase delta 8 liters from you

Indeed. There are some incredibly talented folks out there for sure.

1 Like

Looks amazing! Good stuff. Congrats

1 Like

Does anyone have any 90%+ D8 distillate available? I am ready to purchase immediately if a COA is available.

1 Like

Do you have distillate thc oil?

so can you just send liters of d8 as you do kilos of isolate now?..

2 Likes

89% have full panel and the chromatograph :slight_smile:

3 Likes

CANNABISPIC_M200701-01.PDF
(149.9 KB)

4 Likes

Iā€™m betting the THCV and CBDV levels are what is making it so dark. My THCV and CBDV isolates are very dark even being almost 100% pure.

@ProEndo you do realize there is D9 THC in the chromatogram you posted right?

The retention time might be off by ~3 seconds but thatā€™s definitely D9 THCā€¦ you just didnā€™t integrate it?

If you disagree letā€™s see the absorbance spectra of that peak vs your D9 standard.

3 Likes

that peak appears to be below the limit of quantification

2 Likes

iā€™m betting the ph is off and thatā€™s why its red

No way, itā€™s at ~5mAU.

Maybe it the cal curve is set to 10ppm at the lowest?

The D8 is at ~57mAUā€¦ obviously comparing peak heights is not quantitativeā€¦ but if the D9 is ~1/10th the height of the D8ā€¦ and someone is trying to sell it as ā€œpure D8ā€ its not non-detect itā€™s just not being integrated.

If itā€™s supposed to be 89% D8 then itā€™s probably ~8%D9

Solid profile but not compliant.

2 Likes

I didnt do the tests. I had the lab do it and after i requested the chromatograph becuase i knew there was interest from people. Im still learning how to read these. I can only go off twhat the lab reported to me which was 89.9% which is reflected in the pdf i linked. Isnt this the whole issue with testing in general everyone choose to interpret it differently ? What do you think @CO_Chromatography @YeahBet

The labs say non detect on everything apart from delta 8 so i will be following what the state lab has reported which is fully compliant.

thats not how HPLC works. every compound has its own response factor. Response factor - Wikipedia
some compounds make big peaks, some make little peaks. you cant compare peak heights of two different compounds