Looking to buy D8 THC

Does anyone have 20 liters of D8 for sale? If so dm me the price and COA. Thanks

1 Like

@CBDOKIE is the man I recommend speaking with.

2 Likes

Can confirm @CBDOKIE to have some great d8. I’ve been making one of my moms friends gummies for her crohn’s with some d8 I got from them and it has given her a lot of relief!

4 Likes

Meant to hit the Dm

1 Like

I am trying to make a post on this site looking for 60GRAMS or so of DELTA8. Sorry for hijacking your thread… I don’t think new people can make them yet. Hope you get a connect.

Anyone willing to sell me in this small amount? I could do more if you do sell d8 I need it for my carpal tunnel syndrome please.

dark.wallets at gmailcom or pm me!

2 Likes

I’ll have almost pure d8 available sometime next week with a full panel

6 Likes

That is nice. Do you have a picture and price?

Is it distillate

I’ve seen a couple vendors with 98%+ for about 4K. What is the going rate for D8 generally?
Not quite ready to put it into products for my brand, but I’d like to know in case things change soon.
Anyways not trying to sell or buy anything just wondering since this seems to be fairly new

1 Like

This batch has already been sold or id sell you some. Im making more today. I usually do singles for 4k, if you really wanted 20 I’d do 3k each.

I’ll message you as soon as i have more

1 Like

Yes this is a distillate

2 Likes

Please message me as well when the tests are in!

I am interested in purchasing liters as well.

we have plenty in our Boulder lab. ethan@appaextracts.com if you’d like a COA or to link for a sample

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What does yalls D8 look like?

2 Likes

This was the last one I saw. What’s yours look like!? I wanna see some rainbow dist at 90+ pure :wink:

11 Likes

What does your hemp d8 smell like?
Mine smells floral

1 Like

So who has 90-98% pure delta 8 distillate with compliant or non detect for the delta 9s. what is your pricing and do you sell by the L which in the cbd distilalte comes in at about 930g or by the kg (1000g)?

2 Likes