Looking to buy D8 THC

so can you just send liters of d8 as you do kilos of isolate now?..

2 Likes

89% have full panel and the chromatograph :slight_smile:

3 Likes

CANNABISPIC_M200701-01.PDF
(149.9 KB)

4 Likes

I’m betting the THCV and CBDV levels are what is making it so dark. My THCV and CBDV isolates are very dark even being almost 100% pure.

@ProEndo you do realize there is D9 THC in the chromatogram you posted right?

The retention time might be off by ~3 seconds but that’s definitely D9 THC… you just didn’t integrate it?

If you disagree let’s see the absorbance spectra of that peak vs your D9 standard.

3 Likes

that peak appears to be below the limit of quantification

2 Likes

i’m betting the ph is off and that’s why its red

No way, it’s at ~5mAU.

Maybe it the cal curve is set to 10ppm at the lowest?

The D8 is at ~57mAU… obviously comparing peak heights is not quantitative… but if the D9 is ~1/10th the height of the D8… and someone is trying to sell it as “pure D8” its not non-detect it’s just not being integrated.

If it’s supposed to be 89% D8 then it’s probably ~8%D9

Solid profile but not compliant.

2 Likes

I didnt do the tests. I had the lab do it and after i requested the chromatograph becuase i knew there was interest from people. Im still learning how to read these. I can only go off twhat the lab reported to me which was 89.9% which is reflected in the pdf i linked. Isnt this the whole issue with testing in general everyone choose to interpret it differently ? What do you think @CO_Chromatography @YeahBet

The labs say non detect on everything apart from delta 8 so i will be following what the state lab has reported which is fully compliant.

thats not how HPLC works. every compound has its own response factor. Response factor - Wikipedia
some compounds make big peaks, some make little peaks. you cant compare peak heights of two different compounds

the set of peaks in the background represent the limit of detection of the specific cannabinoids. theyve edited out some of the data in that box, but thats assumedly just to keep their method private (oo how novel, an hplc method :unamused: ) no reason to assume anything unscrupulous.
anyway if your sample peak is lower than the limit of detection, then you’re g2g. thats a nice clean chromatograph you got there :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Can i get an message as well? I definatley will buy some

bump…

who is selling hemp derived D8? Gonna use it in vapes, so appearance is a factor.
How much a kilo? Not looking to buy immediately, but I wanna feel out the market… We have had a few clients ask about it now.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Do you still have D8 available? Dm me.

1 Like

can you contact be with pricing for 40 L

1 Like

OR you can message him by clicking on his name, hitting the message button, and writing and sending it

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You need to get verified here first before you try and sell d8 plz