Looking for work in LA/Consultations now being accepted nation wide

Great now my car broke down today just as I was getting set up for doordash. I don’t think it’s gonna be crazy expensive to fix (guess I’ll have to bust out my credit card). But I’m just getting shit on in every direction it’s ridiculous.

5 Likes

Wanted to chime in and say I’m digging these helpful and appreciative threads I find here. As someone who’s new to the forum (this spring) but not to the business (20 years) it’s a bit like digging through the ashes for embers sometimes. That being said, I am grateful to be here ☆

3 Likes

I hope it works out, and I think it will because you seem to have the drive for success. Hard times don’t last long for people who don’t tolerate them :100:

What is salary?

Based on what you can take on…
Lots of roles we need fulfilled on site.

2 Likes

What are the roles you have open positions for?

What are the salaries being offered for the roles?

Actually interested not just asking so info is on this thread.

3 Likes

Your salary will be based on how well you accomplish your roles.

This is interview dependent.

Starting is like 55-60k for sock packing and general janitorial and facilities upkeep work.

Going all the way up to 120k if you have lots to offer.

I am not able to throw a number on a forum and employ you based off your website credentials lmfao.

Come, run a VTA for me, run a CLS, lets see what your salary is worth. I can’t decide how experienced you actually are. Lol.

7 Likes

Sounds swell.

1 Like

Hiring in Palm desert as well.

4 Likes

Get it while it’s hot fellas.

4 Likes

Hella hot out here lmfao.

4 Likes

The pay to start isn’t great but we need skilled operators up here in Spokane at Dabstract. There’s also a little mobility after you’re on the team for a few months.

2 Likes

Small world. Couple long time friends of mine work there too.

2 Likes

Tiny world.

1 Like

Well I’m tired of moving from job to job and having one go under then move onto another and have them go under. I’ve had a very successful brand since 2013 in CA prop 215 days (quail extracts). Went legal and investors/ceo fucked everything up. I’m about to get out of the cannabis industry and try my hand in the alcohol/wine industry. Lots of similarities and no bullshit. Still don’t know how I’m paying rent this month, I’m a drummer so I’m selling most of my gear which sucks…but fuck the Cali rec market

7 Likes

I’m with you right there brother. Currently selling everything I own so the next move isn’t a nightmare, and also so I can move to GA with my parents as a last resort. Just wanted to stop by and show you support, and wine industry sounds like a good place to transfer our skills. I’ve also been considering coffee sales, real estate, and something that leads to history type work xD just been brainstorming thinking of the things I love.

Wishing the best for you man. My little cousin is out in Cali working for Amazon (temp) and he’s paying like 2.8k/mo for his 1bed, so I can’t even imagine what you’re going through.

4 Likes

Could definitely help you take care of palm desert

Done extractions since 2010 every single day for first 6 years then every other day…then 3 times a week…entered the cup a few times. Know plenty but can always learn more. Brought weed syrup to market in 2014. Currently ceo of creative bath design, first cbd bathbomb w joint inside… interested in lab director or lab tech potentially… in socal would maybe relocate… thnx :call_me_hand: sorry can’t dm I’m a noob.