Looking for work in LA/Consultations now being accepted nation wide

Distilleries as well. Caught this out touring Sazerac House in New Orleans last week.

7 Likes

Lots of jobs in the us. You may have to move to stay in the industry and make a living wage.

I get offered 80k jobs every week so I know people are hiring regularly for lab manager positions.

Try finding a place with a low cost of living.

6 Likes

I have heard this same story so many times where a good worker sets up and manages the lab then the shitty ceo/investors either fire the person after the lab is up and running or the business goes under due to shitty management.

I think LA is a special beast that can get hard to see out of once you’re in it for so long. It’s basically a cannabis-centered metropolis like none other and is kind of it’s own separate market.

Even within California I hear brokers talking about “LA prices” like it’s different from the rest of CA.

I don’t really know you at all but I would vote for getting out of LA. It may not seem like it in LA, but your skills are more valuable in other markets like others have already said. Shit wasn’t there a job in the jobs thread recently in South Dakota for like $100K/year or something?

Sucks to hear about a person who can setup/operate a lab having to resort to doordash, but good on ya for doing what needs to be done.

Good luck.

7 Likes

I made $600 in one week doing it in my free time…yeah it sucks but it’s almost guaranteed. If they’d only had door dash back in my drug days I might not started stealing from dept. Stores lol

Don’t give up but everyone is right Cali is the worst market to work imo.

Gonna keep checking on you and if we have to 50-100$ each to get u by one month to get u where ur back on ur feet we will @Gumby

I’ll even see about a distillate consult for u

7 Likes

Where bc shit I’m moving to south Dakota then

1 Like
1 Like

For some reason I didn’t expect you to drive a Prius. Must be the avatar.

6 Likes

I thought the same the first time we met

3 Likes

Where are you located? I need someone to run a lab in Eureka, CA if you’re interested.

What experience do you have?

Hydrocarbon and distillation experience?

8 Likes

I drive a mid 2000s jeep family version lifted up on mudd tires…would you ever believe it? Lol I bet y’all would bc I live in the dirty south.

31x10.5 tires is the smallest size sold for miles
… anything smaller goes on my lawnmower

2 Likes

Same dude that owes me

5 Likes

Holy shit :flushed:

3 Likes

I’m in Los Angeles. Yes I’ve worked closed loop extractors for the past 6-7 years (open blasted for years before that) and I also know how to run a short path

4 Likes

First consult I did for him two years ago before the market tanked he actually paid me an extra thousand cause I saved him so much money. This time around it was excuse after excuse

3 Likes

What kinda lab in eureka

1 Like

I actually might be moving up to sac area if I don’t find something soon. You know of any jobs up there?

I hear only fans is hiring…ass shots, but…ur probably selling it to another guy lol

2 Likes

Not really, I wish I did. I will keep an eye out though.

2 Likes

Bho, distillate, installing ice water system in next 3 months or so too.

Producing HTE, Dismonds, Distillate and soon rosin/ice water hash.

3 Likes

Been doing bho almost 10 yrs, about to shut down my arcata x style shop. Been doing distillate since chris first let the cat out the bag. Use to do bubble in household washer machines. Been in this a while and about to end my setup

1 Like