Looking for Thca flower in bulk

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

20 Likes

Glowie

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

You wrote a novel. To try to be funny. Keep pushing.

It’s only a novel to you because you can’t read for shit

3 Likes

4 Likes

What makes you think I was trying to be funny? You really should try calling her.

1 Like

I’m guessing our good friends at the DEA did not find my post (their address, phone number and the name of the head of the DEA) amusing and decided to flag it.

4 Likes

I can put you in contact with someone who has what you need

Please do message me

My guy, you’re an idiot. 50% of what you posted on my thread has been flagged. Let me know when you have something tangible to say.

Hi dear bro he have three post on this thread. One flagged and hide, two not flagged and hide. 1/3 not 50%. You bad at math and reading rules. :grin:

Why you not contact @TheFeds for your “50-100 unties” monthly? Or the fat man now buy enough lawyer to say he can mail to you.

https://thca.cookies.co

7 Likes

download (5)

4 Likes

You’re not missing anything. It’s completely legal. Under the farm bill in my state.

How is it that THCa flower is blowing up in the hemp industry as hemp, and not cannabis? isnt the difference literally the THC concentration?

1 Like

The farm bill requires post decarb testing, so no

6 Likes

I know I not miss anything. I buy my weed in mylar bag that say Tangie like normal person.

Have you consider this lucrative business opportunity instead my dear bro?

https://future4200.com/t/i-bring-american-cigs-into-canada-over-the-boarded-on-the-res-want-to-do-the-same-with-cbd/205453?u=jonathansyg

7 Likes

You deserve your own topic tag Jonathan, thank you for all you do

4 Likes

Hi dear bro @dankfrank I am gracious for kind word. As special thanks to you and drugs forum who provide so much, I want to tell of new product offering.

Many of forum member are purist that believe cannabis vape oil cartridge brand cannabis vape oil only mix with cannabis product. Some willing to use essence from other plant.

For cannabis vape oil cartridge brand who value bottom line above integrity, I am please for offer salmon testosterone we produce with one of top manufacturer in Big Taiwan.

This make your cannabis vape oil go further while provide highly desire fish taste and added love power in bedroom.

I not say you guy do this

Many thanks.

19 Likes